Midnight call 5

Dananjay Reddy

I had forgotten how much it sweats here. My shirt stuck to my body when I turned over in my mattress, unable to sleep.

Giving up, I got up from the bed, removed my shirt and pants, switched on the air-conditioner and settled back. It would take a few minutes for the room to cool down.

It was just day four in my old room, and I already missed my dingy flat back in Atlanta. I had a month to go. I already started the countdown. Maybe it was the jet lag which had me sleeping when everyone else was up. I still hadn't really got the vacation mood yet.

This was good though, finally I had done something for myself, not worrying about Will. Took leave and came home and made mamma the happiest of all. This would help me to forget him.

Hopefully.

I didn't know what he did with my advice, the next day he acted like we never talked about his coming out problem. I let him be. It was his choice.

Everything went back to as they were before the fated call, from his end. As for me I applied for leave and got ready for my trip ignoring him as much as possible.

The longest I had been away from him was fifteen days, during his Australia visit. But I didn't get a chance to miss him as he was always on video call, giving me a million instructions about a hundred different things, making me wish for a moment of peace and quiet.

Now I had it, peace and quiet.

I hugged the pillow and slept.

My phone blared. Groaning, I searched for it and glared at it.

Some unknown number, unknown country code.

I placed the phone on my cheek, "hello."

"Hey Sexy..."

"Fuck you. I just slept. It's midnight here idiot."

"How did you know?" Will groaned. "I'm speaking through a voice modifier app."

"You shouldn't have called me sexy. What do you want?"

"Nothing, how's your vacation going?" He asked in his normal voice.

"Good." Until now.

"What are you doing?"

"Overall? Good food, good sleep. Good all around. So doing good."

"No, right now. What are you wearing?" He whispered.

A laughter bubbled up imagining him sitting in his office, whispering into his phone, worried if anyone's watching.

"Stop laughing. Tell me."

"None of your goddamn business, Will. I told you I won't do this. Let it rest." I snapped.

"You know what I'm doing? I'm next you, whispering into your ear, my arms are around you. I'm licking your ear lobe. Flicking my tongue in."

I hugged the pillow tight. "Stop."

"My fingers found your chest, as I suck your ear, I'm rubbing the small buds. You push your back into mine, unable to stay still. I'm grinding against you. Steadily pulling you closer and closer. There is so much friction, rough and hot."

The reality was slipping, in its place was this new fantasy. It wasn't mine, but it could have easily been.

"Your cock is sobbing for attention, we can't have that. I'm taking it in my hand, my palm pressing into the bulging veins. Stroking it, fully waking it up. Working a rhythm."