Midnight call - 8

Dananjay Reddy

The next four hours dragged. Tea, dinner and small talk all of which I couldn't get through fast enough. 

We kissed. 

In the rain.

Like in the cheesy movies.

It was perfect. Spontaneous. The taste of his lips was still lingering, even after dinner. I'd like to taste it again and again and again.

"Jay?" Poorni shook my shoulder.

"Huh?"

"Are you sleeping with your eyes open? I was asking if we all can go to a movie tomorrow."

"Um... Sure." I nodded.

Mamma shooed me to bed.

"Go sleep." She told Will.

I got up immediately and left. 

"I'm not sleepy." I heard Will saying.

What the fuck?

As I removed from my sweaty shirt, a new thought took root. 

Didn't he like the kiss?

He enjoyed it, didn't he?

"Getting naked for me?" Will whispered in my ear, uprooting my poisonous thought. He always walked like a cat and pounced like one too.

"Why would I? You weren't feeling sleepy." I moved away.

He pulled me back, "someone has to be rational." He said and breathed on my neck, "all evening you were behaving like the absent minded Einstein." His arms circled my waist and met in the front.

I shivered as goosebumps rose all over my body. "He was not absent minded."

"He sure was." Will's lips found my neck and brushed against the soft skin, "if you style your hair that way, you would look exactly like him." He trailed his mouth to my throat bending my neck backwards.

My chuckle came out as a moan. "Will..."

"I'm super nervous and very excited. I don't even know what I'm doing." He admitted in a whisper, tongue grazing my Adam apple.

Right. With his strong arms and confident stance, I forgot he was new to everything. I should take the lead.

"It doesn't matter. As long as the door is locked and we are reasonably quiet, you can do anything you want, except fucking." I veered us to the bed and sat down.

"Why not?" He sat with his legs brushing mine, his arm pulling me closer to his side.

"I don't have condoms or lube."

"You went shopping when we slept." He pointed out.

"Yeah, one of my second cousins works in the pharmacy." That was the problem when you have a big family who all lived in the same place. No privacy.

Will groaned and pushed me down. "Fuck it." His powerful legs pinned me down as his mouth found mine. The kiss started as a slow exploration, his tongue lapping on my lips, but when my hands cupped his back, it changed gears and deepened. I pulled down his shorts while his tongue found its way into my mouth, claiming it.

Oh my fucking fuck. I'm gonna come just by the contact of his skin. His taut ass cheeks were hot to my touch, begging me to squeeze them.

"Do something, Dan." Will whispered, when I stayed frozen, trying to cool down my nerves.

"This is... you are..." I looked into those eyes I had fallen for, "I don't want to finish before you even start." I kissed softly on his lips, "I want your first time to be sexy and hot."