Stand In 1

how can you do this to me Billy?

wrong number. Not Billy.

I know.

!?!!?

I don't have his number.

!!!!!!

I just want to ask you why you were that rude. All I asked was where the restrooms were. Do you know how difficult it was for me to ask that question?

????

I don't do well in crowd. There were three people behind me in the queue. So I was nervous. But it was urgent. You know how it gets.

!!????

You don't know? I had to pee. I had been holding in for more than an hour. There was no service area on the full stretch. I took a random exit so that I could pee. All you had to do was show a finger in some direction. But you made me cry Billy.

????

Why? You know why. You looked at me like I asked your WiFi password. Like I asked your sister's phone number. Like I'm a bug you can't get rid off. I bought a gum pack, didn't I?

Did you pee or not?

I did. No thanks to you. Went to a coffee shop. And I didn't have to ask, the restrooms were right there. That's customer service Billy.

I'm not Billy.

I know, be Billy for five minutes.

Why?

How are you replying with words?

I was in class.

Oh. Sorry.

You cried because some random guy didn't give you direction to restroom?

No Billy, I cried because you judged me by my looks and decided I'm not good enough to pee in your toilet.

No one does that.

Are you denying your condescending stare?

I'm not denying anything.

Then, why the fuck did you do that?

I'm sorry.

For what?

I don't know man, I thought that's what you wanted.

See Billy, you're being rude again.

Gaaah... You know what? I was standing on my feet for three hours straight and I didn't get to pee because the fucking toilet isn't working and I have to go to the opposite shop. But I can't go because no one else is there to give me a break! Then you waltz in and buy a fifty cents gum and behave like you own the fucking shop and ask me where the toilet is! There I was trying to hold it in and you fucking reminded me. You have no rights to cry.

Jesus Christ. I'm sorry Billy. I'm so sorry.

It's all right man.

Did you pee?

Yes, after my shift. Thanks for asking.

Shit. You're so nice. I'm glad I messaged you.

You shouldn't go around thinking bad about people. We all have our struggles. We just get to look through a window into others life.

That's deep.

I'm sorry you cried.

It's okay Billy. You too were pee-stressed.

You know my name, what's yours?

Tobbie.

Wait, I don't know your name. You're stand in for Billy.

You there?

**** End of Chat One ****