23

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

no update until 50 ACTUAL comments

i smirked in my head to the things i felt like doing to Jahseh

i smirked in my head to the things i felt like doing to Jahseh. I have a boyfriend but, no one pleased me as good as Jahseh. No on treated me as good as him.

Everyone thinks i hate him since, i spread-ed the rumor that he beat me, but thats not true at all. I only said jah beat me, because the night i got jumped was so traumatic. The girls who jumped me, threatened to kill me if i snitched on them.

So i claimed it was Jahseh who beat me.

But i actually loved, and still love, him with my entire heart. But if he doesn't make love to me tonight as if we aren't still together, im going to end his life.

Not to mention, i was hired by Robb. Robb was the one who told me that Jahseh would be home tonight, and Robb also gave me and Cinthia, 500,000 dollars to end his life. So, for me, its a win win situation.

Me, and Cinthia were planning to have a threesome with him, and if he didn't allow it, there'd be consequences.

They pulled up in front of the back entrance of my building, looking around, to make sure nobody was there.

Tank handed me and Jenna each a hand pistol.

"you know how to use it, right ?" Lynwood asked us.

"yes, and thank you" I said to him, with a weak smile.

"no problem. and be safe, we'll probably be back sometime tonight" Lynwood assured us.

Jenna gave Isaiah a hug, and i rubbed Stokeley's durag before saying bye to the rest, and hopping out the car.

Jenna walked with me, looking around scared. I lightly pushed the back door open, avoiding any noise, before we both ran in the building. We ran up the stairs, assuming that the elevator still was broken, and even if it wasn't, it'd probably be dangerous.

We made it to my apartment, and i shut the door behind me, locking it.

I turned the TV off, and the lights, shutting the blinds, trying to make the appearance of no one home.

"where is everyone?" Jenna asked, referring to the unsettling silence, in the hallway

"everyone, i know, is at the church. There's a guard there, and a preacher. It's open for the whole night." I explained.

"so, Delores ?" She asked.

"and Mrs.Rosa and Amelia, her daughter" I added.

"should we go there?" Jenna asked, shaking in fear.

"no, we shouldn't go back out, unless we with the guys... I miss jah" I frowned.

"says the one who didn't want to stay with him, like a week ago" Jenna chuckled.

"I caught feelings, okay?" I put my hands up in defense.

"mhmm" Jenna giggled, plugging her phone in.

I came down the stairs, feeling a breeze of cool air, making me furrow my eyebrows

I came down the stairs, feeling a breeze of cool air, making me furrow my eyebrows. I heard the sound of blowing wind, making my hand quickly travel to the gun in my pants.

I cautiously peeked my head around the corner, seeing that the front door was wide open.

"fuck" I mumbled under my breathe, pulling the gun out of my pants.

i jumped at the sudden sound of a voice behind me.

"jahhh... you miss me?" I heard a familiar voice from behind me.

I turned around facing Geneva, and a pregnant Cinthia, there as well.

"no...why the fuck you here?" I asked her, glancing behind me, as i backed up.

I noticed that she had a bag with her.

"i needed you Jahseh... we needed you" Cinthia jumped in.

" what do you need?" I asked.

"remember when you used to please me?" Geneva asked, starting to touch on my body.

"i try to forget" I rolled my eyes.

Geneva sighed, grabbing the rim of my boxers, and tried to pull them off, as Cinthia came to me, trying to pull my shirt over my head. I panicked, not wanting to disobey, and loose my loyalty to Lani.

I pushed Cinthia off of me, trying to get her away, but be as gentle as possible, considering that she's pregnant.

Geneva then pulled a knife out her bag, she aimed for my chest, as i grabbed her wrist, putting it behind her. Cinthia ran to me with another knife in hand, making me kick her away.

I grabbed Cinthia's neck, along with Geneva's, tightening my grip on them.

"who the fuck told you to do this, and fo' how much? " I gripped them harder.

"jah pl- please Le-t go. " Geneva begged me.

"Robb- a lot" Cinthia choked.

"robb banks?" I asked them, and they rapidly nodded, yes.

"aight... bet"

to be continued...