24

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

no update till 60 ACTUAL comments !

I rolled my eyes, getting  in my BMW i8

I rolled my eyes, getting in my BMW i8 .

[ or whatever type of car he got. ]

I picked up my phone, going in to contacts, then calling the ID, named "Stokeley🤓" He answered right away.

"wassup ja-" Stokeley asked me but i cut him off right away.

"you know where Robb at?" I asked him.

"no, why?" Stokeley asked.

"he sent Neva, and Cin, to end my life" I pulled out of my driveway, on the way to a place we called "our base". It was just a large house with tons of security.

"goddamn, what you tell em to do... you killed them?" Stokeley asked.

"nah i ain't kill em. I sent them to go meet up wit' em', and im finna track Neva's phone to where they at. Ima' send you the location" I told him, hanging up before he could say anything.

 Ima' send you the location" I told him, hanging up before he could say anything

I walked between the big two white pillars, with two of my brothers by my side. Geneva and Cinthia stood together, in front of their car. Their hair was messed up, and their makeup was smeared.

"ha, y'all got rid of the big dog, huh ?" I laughed walking up to them.

They didn't say anything, but they did look guilty. Nothing new for a person who just ended someones lives. They got the job done.

"good, now im the king of the gang...and y'all are my queens" I put my hand on their faces, caressing it.

"now i got the money for y'all in the c-" I was cut off by hearing the click of a gun, followed by another, and then another.

I seen Lynwood at the window of a building, aiming a shot gun at me. A guy with poofy hair and a face mask, who im assuming was Isaiah, popped up from behind a tree, aiming a gun at my older brother, who was on my left side.

Another guy with a darker skin tone, and curly hair with a face mask on appeared from a bush, aiming a gun at my brother on the right side.

I took a gulp at this. We were surrounded.