"someone is short tempered"

We got back to camp and I stood next to Bellamy and I spaced out until O was trying to get passed "Bellamy!" My voice was different and everyone stopped talking "let her through" I said through gritted teeth she sat down next to him and looked at him Bellamy said "there's nothing I could do" "don't" she said and got up and tried talking to her "Bellamy, stop!" He looked at me and nodded so I walked away and went behind the Drop ship and climbed to the top of it and looked into the sky and at the stars "cupcake?" I looked down and saw Bellamy "what?" He didn't answer me so I slid down then did a backflip when I got to an edge "you know you and Finn are really similar" I furrowed my eyebrows "that's what you wanted to tell me that Finn and I are similar" I followed his actions and leant my back against the drop ship "oh um no I wanted to know how you do it?" "Do what?" "Always know what to do and how to do it" I shrugged "I don't know I just think fast" he chuckled "if you wanted to know why my half brother aka Finn and so are so similar it's because we are like our father unfortunately" and I walked to my tent and fell asleep.

I woke up and went for a walk and stumbled across Wells Dead "CLARKE!" I screamed I bent down and look to see a stab mark at the throat kinda like how I killed Atom and only Bellamy was there and he wouldn't kill Wells and we sent Charlotte back to the camp along with the others- DAMMIT Charlotte just then Clarke came over along with Bellamy "Cupcake are you alright?" He asked I nodded "I'm sorry Clarke I know he was her best friend when you guys were younger" she nodded "well I'm going to find Charlotte" and I walked away awkwardly I quickly found Charlotte and grabbed her by the elbow and brought her behind the drop ship "ow J what's wrong" "Charlotte did you listen to Bellamy and I yesterday and go back to camp right away?" "Y-yes" "you watched me kill Atom didn't you" I whispered she nodded sadly "you know Wells is dead right?" "N-no" "you know Wells looked really similar to his dad don't you think?" "I mean kinda?" "And if I were you I would have slayed my demons by killing Jaha Jr" her eyes widened "Charlotte I'm not stupid you think just like me but you are careless and you do before you think" her eyes teared up and I rubbed my face "dammit okay everyone thinks it's a Grounder attack so we keep them thinking it got it!" She nodded and we walked towards everyone and started tying nots when some guy falls and Murphy is being an ass "why don't we let the little girls do it" I stopped "or maybe you should do it yourself, he clearly just twisted his ankle so fuck off and by the way we aren't little everyone in this camp knows I can beat your ass and Charlotte probably can too" he smirked "someone is short tempered" I grit my teeth "you said there's no rules correct Bellamy" he shrugged "yeah" "good" I swung my arm and hit him right in the nose making it bleed instantly I then grabbed the wood and the boy said "I just need some water then I'll be fine" Bellamy walks over and says "Murphy get him some water, you got this?" He asked Charlotte I smirked and she nodded and was about to grab the other end but Bellamy said "I'm only kidding" and picked it up saying other stuff and we put it down. I get called and go into Bellamy's Tent "this was made from the drop ship" of course I have to stand by Bellamy so I step closer to Clarke and look at his fingers "who else knows about this" I asked "no one we brought it straight here" I stand up straight and ask "What were you two doing outside of the walls anyway?" O rolls her eyes "god now you sound like my brother" i make a disgusted face "eww" she smirks and says "well I was just having Jasper walk out a little bit so he wouldn't be scared" I nodded and Clarke said "it means it wasn't the grounders it was one of us" my eyes widened and Bellamy looked at me strangely "wait!" Everyone looks at me "maybe one of us dropped it but the grounder put the fingers there you know like trying to set us up make us go chaotic" Clarke gave me a deadpanned look "Jade Everyone here knows you're smarter then to think that" I roll my head back and Bellamy says "will you give us a moment" I look at him and shake my head "no I'm not talking to you, anyway I need to get back to work" and I walked out "Dammit" I rushed over to Charlotte "they know it's one of us" I whisper "so act normal and everything will be alright" she nods then Clarke comes out and pushes Murphy so I put Charlotte behind me and then everything goes bad and someone trips Murphy and he falls I grab Charolette and walk away from the group no ones doing anything all of a sudden Murphy's being hung and everyone chanting Bellamy "Bellamy don't you dare" he then kicks the crate and I get pissed I turn to Charlotte and say "Charlotte cover your ears" she does as told and I fire my gun off and everyone stops I go over and was about to cut the rope but I get pushed down and Charlotte says "Stop okay! Murphy didn't kill Wells I did" my eyes widened and I stand up and grab Charlotte and running "fuck Charlotte" and I run into the tent Bellamy, Clarke, and Finn following behind me all four of them are speaking and I run my hands through my hair "any bright ideas speak up" "Finn, Clarke take her and run now! Charlotte everything's going to be alright" I turn to walk out of the tent with Bellamy but Charlotte says "J!" I turn around and she hugs me "I love you" "I love you too now go" and she runs and I walk out of the tent with Bell "well well look who decided to join" "dial it down and back off" I zone out think of Charlotte and Murphy "Murphy you are not touching her! Okay she's young and doesn't think hell you're a lot older and you still don't think" all of a sudden he slaps me and pushes me on the ground then Bellamy pushes him "don't you ever fucking touch her again do you hear me!" Murphy puts his hands up in surrender and Bellamy turned and helped me up only to get knocked out by Murphy "son of a bitch" Octavia screams I get up and go over to Bellamy and put his head on my lap "Fucking hell Wake up Bellamy" I slap his cheek a little and he wakes up "I've got to go find her before they do" he nods and gets up and I do too and I sneak out of camp.