"more gunpowder for your minefield...sir"

Walking around making sure everything is ready I hear a gun shot "woah what the hell was that" I hear a man say I roll my eyes biting my tongue before I reply sarcastically and rush over to see Bellamy yelling at Sterling "Hey what the hell is the matter with you?" "I'm sorry man I I fell asleep I've been in watch all day" "we've all been on watch all day that bullet was one less dead grounder" I roll my eyes Bellamy is so Bipolar he was just sweet talking me now he's yelling I probably should have done round 2 maybe he wouldn't be so grumpy Octavia spoke up before I did "Bell you're scaring people" "they should be scared the bomb on the bridge bought us some time to prepare but that time is up the grounders are out there right now waiting for us to leave picking us off one by one when we do Clarke Finn and Monty are all gone probably dead and if you want to be next I can't stop you but no guns are leaving this camp this camp is the only thing that's keeping us alive get back to work!" After Bellamy's speech he walks away Octavia walks over to me and says "it's your turn to talk to him" I nod "I know I'm giving him time to cool off because if he yells at me then there's gonna be a problem" she chuckles "hey O" "yeah?" "Can you take Sterling's spot?" She nods "thanks O" and I follow Bellamy into the drop ship.

I see him bent over the table so I walk over to him and hug him my face on his back "we probably should have done round 2 huh?" He chuckles and shakes his head turning around "I'm sorry for what I said about Finn" I nod "I know, it's just the way you think" he smiles and was about to say something but Jasper comes in and gives Bellamy a disapproving look "don't you think I want to go after them too?" "If it was you out there don't you think Monty, Clarke, or Finn would hide behind these walls" "No they'd go after me then they'd be dead too I am doing what I think is right for the group" "that's funny you didn't think that way when Octavia and Jade went missing" "where are you going" "more gunpowder for your minefield...sir" Jasper put his hand up to his forehead in salute then went upstairs I looked at Bell "I'll go talk to him" he nodded and I went up the ladder. "Do you agree with him?" I nodded he scoffed "of course you do it's not like you two care for any of them" "Jasper, Finn is my little brother I'm doing what's best for this camp and what Bellamy did for Octavia and I was stupid because we lost more people but that's in the past and this is now okay!...Sorry I didn't mean to yell, Jasper we are at war right now if any of us leave we will die those grounder don't care about us they want their territory but this camp is keeping us safe got it?" He nods and we go back down the ladder with the gunpowder only to see Murphy killing Myles "Hey uh hey stopped breathing I was trying to help him" we nod and climb down the ladder only for Murphy and Jasper run for the gun "Murphy just put the gun down" "he tried to kill me" we started backing up and Murphy pointed the gun at us "Hey don't move" we nodded "okay, okay it's cool" "no its not" of course not I take the walkie-Talkie and and turn it on for Bellamy to hear "you know what will happen if you two tell Bellamy" "tell Bellamy what?" I'm so going to punch him later Murphy looked down at my hand in my jacket "give me the radio Princess" I take it out and said very fast I may say myself "Murphy has a gun and he killed Myles" "Stop" he then threw the gun butt trying to hit me but I ducked so it hit Jasper and he went down "Bellamy hurry!" He then tried hitting me but he missed and I punch him in the gut and he bends over only to stab me in the leg he then runs to the door and closes it I grab the knife and put it in my pocket I hear Bellamy's voice but don't know what he's saying "Bellamy you try to be a hero Jasper and princess here will die" "Bitch I'm a queen" he narrows his eyes at me and I lunge at him tackling him to the ground and I punch him in the face a couple times he rolls us over and he's on top of me and punches me he then grabbed the gun and hits me in the face making everything go black.

I woke up to Jasper being picked up and pushed out as Bellamy walks in "I thought I said Jade and Jasper" my eyes widened and Murphy says "you know how it is and eye for an eye or for right now a person for a person not two people for one" Murphy looks at me and smirks "ah Princess is awake i thought you were dead" I mumbled some words but he couldn't hear me so he took the gag off "what was that?" "You know you have a thick skull Murphy since you can't get that I'm a Queen not a princess but I know what will get through that thick skull of yours" "oh yeah and what's that?" "My bullet" and then I spit in his face he was about to hit me but Bellamy said something so he put the gag on me and turned around thank god my hands are behind me I take the knife out and start cutting the belt looking at them making it look like I was paying attention. "Bellamy!..." I looked at Murphy when I heard O's voice "...Bellamy are you okay? is Jade okay?" "You want her to know you're alive start tying" I heard Jaspers and Ravens voice bellow so I know they will get ya out and I started cutting the belt damn he stabbed me with a dull ass knife. This is the second time Murphy shot and he almost hit me i some how got the gag out and said "seu filho da puta, uma vez que eu desatarei eu vou te torturar, porra" they both looked at me like I had 6 heads "What? My moms dad was Brazilian and taught me Portuguese" they ignored me "put it on" Bellamy out the noose on and Murphy started talking then pulled on it I finally got loose from being tied and lunged at Murphy which made him pull harder on Bellamy so I took his arm and twisted it then hit it I kicked his feet out from underneath him and started punching him I didn't even see him grab the gun and he shot my ears rung and I fell over holding my shoulder it was burning and it felt tight my vision started getting blurry and then went black.