"What the fuck happened!?"

(Season 2)

I woke up and rubbed my head I looked around and saw Tori "What the fuck happened!?" "I heard about the war and went to get you once I found you a grounder had just hit your head so I killed him and brought you here" "what about everyone at camp?" She shrugged "where's my bag?" "Here" she handed me my bag and I thanked her and I groaned "I need to find my people" "how long was I out?" "2 hours" I nod and my stomach growls "Here some oatmeal" "thank you" she nods and I ate the food.

"Ai laik Jade kom Skaikru en ai gef gouthru klir" "not gef, gaf now repeat it" I groan "Ai laik Jade kom Skaikru en ai gaf gouthru klir" "good job now keep repeating it" "why did Lincoln have a picture of me in his journal" "you've seen that" I nod and she sighs "I guess I should tell you now" "Okay?" "The picture you've seen in Lincoln's journal wasn't you..." "then who was it?" "Her name was Nova 18 years ago something flew down from the sky Lincoln and I ran to go find it...eventually we found it and a baby girl was in it so we took her to our parents and Lincoln's parents took her in naming her Nova...throughout the years we became best friends and when she turned 17 she disappeared we looked all over for her but couldn't find her so when your people plus you landed Lincoln and I both went and studied you guys and when we both saw you we thought you were Nova so we were going to get you alone and take you back here but Lincoln fell for Octavia and took both of you" "wow" she nodded "okay now get up" "for what?" "We need to practice fighting" I groaned and nodded following behind her.

The next day

"Can I Please go back to my camp?" "Fine" I smile and we start walking back to the Camp.

We arrive at camp and I see guards from the ark "Tori" "Yeah?" "The ark is down here if they see you they will kill you, you should leave" she looked kinda hurt "Tori I promise I will visit you" she nods and hugs me "So long Jade Queen of Skikru" "May we meet again Astoria" she smiles and runs back to her house I look around and find a fox hole and go through it I look to my left and see Bellamy and Finn "Bellamy? Finn?" "Jade" I run over to them and hug Finn "Why are you in cuffs" "he attacked Murphy" "that son of a bitch is still alive" "yes and you were gone for two days where were you? Where's everyone?" "What do you mean?" I lean down to Bellamy and kiss him "Where is everyone?" "I don't know I came back to look for them" "It's time to go" "where?" "We go with Kane now" I grit my teeth and look at Bellamy and he shakes his head and I hear someone say "Who are you?" I turn around and see Kane I roll my eyes "Jade surprised you don't remember me you killed my mother step dad and Biological father" "Jade?" I look at Abby and smile "hi Abby" "Alright everyone move out" a guard takes Bellamy and I stand by him and we walk with Abby behind us. After walking for an hour we get back to what's left of the Ark and I follow where they put Bellamy.

_____________________________________

A/N
Sorry for the short story I was going to write a different story where Jade stayed with Tori and a whole bunch of other stuff happen(which is still going to happen so I won't tell what it was/is)