"I dare you to kiss both the Blake's"

I woke up to Octavia hitting the guy in the head with a rock "holy shit!" She then tried unlocking the lock but we heard footsteps I looked and saw Bellamy "Bellamy?" "Octavia? Jade?" "Great we know each other's names now will you unlock this" he nods and unlocked our locks it and they hug and Finn comes over to me and hugs me "how did you find us?" O asked Jasper "followed him" I nodded and Finn looked down at the grounder I looked over to Bellamy and he said "thought you killed Grounders? How couldn't you kill him" i saw my knives in his pocket and grabbed them putting my hand into his pocket "Hey!" I rolled my eyes and took my knives hiding them in my clothes which wasn't much since I didn't have a shirt on "you have a spider on your back" my eyes widened and then I closed them "get it off Bellamy get this damn spider off my back or I will literally beat your ass" I heard chuckling and he got it off "wow big bad Jade is scared of tiny little spiders I thought you weren't scared of anything" "never said that and shut up" "we should go now before he wakes up" "he won't" "Bellamy he didn't hurt us he saved us" "they started this...Finn move" Finn looked at something and saved "fog horn" then got stabbed "Finn!" I ran over to him so did O "put pressure on it" I looked over and saw the guy has a spear to Bell's throat I jumped up and put my arms around his throat making him lose oxygen that was getting to his brain and O kept yelling he slumped down on his knees and I let go as he fell I checked his pulse and his heart rate was there and I sighed looking at Bellamy I put my hand up and he grabbed it getting up but with all his weight he pulled me into his chest I let go of his hand and backed away as my cheeks turned pink I looked over at my brother "we need to get him out of here now and don't take the knife out" they nodded and we left.

We got to the camp and Jasper yelled for Clarke and she checked for his pulse "he's alive c'mon bring him to the drop ship now go!" Clarke and I were about to follow but Raven got in the way "Clarke can you save him?" "No I can't I need my mother I need to talk to her" "for fucks sake Raven go work on the damn radio because if my brother fucking dies everyone in the camp is going to go through hell" they both looked shocked "brother?" "Our fathers a man whore now go now!" They nodded and went off. I turn around and saw O leaving "hey where are you going" she was about to say something but Bellamy interrupted "hey hey why were you defending him" I was about to leave but he grabbed my arm "you too" I rolled my eyes "because he saved my love our lives that spear that hit Roma-" "no I saved your life for all you know he could have been keeping you two alive for a trap" "no i don't think so" "you don't think O that's the problem they killed three of our people today and if you would have let me killed him when I had a chance he wouldn't of had stabbed Finn and he wouldn't be in there right now!" "Stop blaming me for your mistakes what happened to Finn is not my fault I wanted to leave so if Finn dies in there that's on you everything that has gone wrong is because of you, you got me locked up on the ark you wanted me to go to that stupid dance you got mom killed" "me?..." he sniffs "...mom was floated for having you she's dead because you're alive that was her choice I didn't have a choice my life ended the day you were born..." Octavia walked away but he caught her arm "...where do you think your going?" "You cant keep me locked up in here forever" she snatched her arm out of his grip and stormed off he looked at a boy who was staring "get inside! Go!" The boy scurried inside and Bell mumbled something the shut the gates and turned around to me "what now Cupcake?" "Your in my way I'm leaving" "oh no your not there's a storm coming" "and I don't care I'm not going in the drop ship when I can go into a cave or something" "you need to stop acting all tough Charlotte is dead you need to face it it's done and over with she jumped off that cliff okay!" I clenched my jaw and swung my fist hitting him in the nose and I walked back to my tent to see O and Cassie talking and drinking I laid face first on my pillow and I silently cried "J it's okay want a drink?" I wiped my tears and looked at them "I've never drank before" they shrugged "so what here" O handed me the moonshine or whatever and I took a sip and gave it back "I want more" they chuckled and O took a bottle out from her pillow and gave it to me and I chugged it then threw it on the ground I smiled and laid down "let's go out by the fire" "okay" they said in sync and we walked out "I hate guys they are soo much of a jerk" "what?" They chuckled "they're jerks" we passed a guy and I smiled "he's hot" "I thought you said you hated guys" I nodded "I do" we sat on a log by the fire that was gone thanks to the rain "truth or dare?" Cassie asked I furrowed my eyebrows "dare" she smirked "I dare you to kiss both the Blake's" I looked over at O and grabbed her face kissing her and then I stopped and looked at Cassie "I think I like guys" she laughed and O smirked "now you have to kiss Bellamy" "okay" I shrugged and looked around and spotted him by the gates "Bellamy!" He looked over and I waved him over to me "what's up cupcake?" I grabbed his face and kissed him then I pulled away and he licked his lips "did you guys get her drunk!" The girls laughed and I tapped my chin "I think O is a better kisser" that's when Cassie and O bursted out into laughter I looked back at Bellamy and suddenly got mad I pointed at him "you! Are such an asshole!! You you say mean things to Octavia and yell at everyone and then you did the worst thing ever you made me have feelings saying all that stuff about Charlotte how could you! You are a selfish, conceited, idiot, moron...um uhh-" "hot?" I looked at him and he was smirking I furrowed my eyebrows and I shook my head no "no I didn't say hot..." I looked back at Octavia "...did I?" She had her hand on her chin and she was smiling and nodded I furrowed my eyebrows "well I didn't mean it because you you are ugly yeah you are an ugly boy!" "Boy?" I nodded "yup because you sir are not a man" I crossed my arms and he shook his head and put his hand on his heart "you hurt my feelings Cupcake" I felt guilty but I covered it up with a smile "good! Now if you excuse me I'm-im going to get away from you" "why do I make you nervous?" "Yes I I mean No" by now Cassie and O are dying of laughter "cmon Cupcake let's get you some water" I shook my head no and turned around but he already picked me up and put me over his shoulder he then put me down and gave me a cup "what is this?" "Moonshine" I took the cup and chugged it and he gave me more and soon I was sober "I have a headache" "that's called a hangover" I groan "you know your pretty funny when you're drunk" "I've never been drunk before" he laughed "cmon the storms coming" "I don't want to walk" I whined he picked me up like the grounder did to  Octavia I put my head onto his chest and I closed my eyes "I'm so tired" he chuckled "I'm never getting drunk again" "do you remember anything?" "No I kinda blacked out last thing I remember was talking to O and Cassie in the tent" he chuckled and I fell asleep...somehow.