"No!"

I walked outside and go to Clarke and Bellamy as the horns went off "watch the woods watch for movement" "where the hell is Finn Clarke brought him inside I go to the bathroom and he's gone" "he's probably in a different room stressing out" "I hope you're right" "Bellamy" we then see Kane "don't shoot, don't shoot!" We start walking towards him and Abby "you can't be out in the open we need to get somewhere safe" "it's safe for the moment cmon we need to talk i managed to buy us a bit of time" and they walked passed us I looked at Bellamy and Clarke "I hope this is good" I turned and started following them.

"What's happening" "that was an awfully long time" "there was a lot to talk about" "what's going on" "hey you're not turning him over to the grounders" "step aside now, we're all trying to find a way out of this" i clenched my jaw "they're gonna give him up." "Finn, you need to get out of here" "where would he go" "dropship" "no you know that's this is the safest place-" "no it's not Clarke they're turning on him we can protect him at the drop ship till we figure this out grab your gear meet at Ravens gate in thaw she's cutting the power for the fence" "okay but nobody's coming with me" I look at him "that isn't up for discussion Finn" "we're surrounded by grounders" "we split up take the allow ground we'll make it" Bellamy looks at them "meet at the dropship" he looks at me "go to Raven" I nod and hug him I go to Finn and hug him "stay safe little brother" he hugged me "thanks for being there for me, and punching me in the nose" I chuckle "you're welcome" I let go and run back to Raven.

"I checked again still no sight of them" I groan "where are they?" "We shouldn't have split up" "someone's coming" Bellamy gets his gun ready and has me stand behind him "woah hey hey hey" "Murphy" I grumbled "what are you doing here" "I believe I was invited" "I thought we could use an extra gun" "might be a good idea" I run a hand through my hair "Finn should've been right behind you" "don't worry the spacewalker is gonna be fine." Finn walks in with an unconscious Clarke "what happened" "a grounder hit her on the head" "put her here" Bellamy started barking orders Raven and Finn started talking then Finn walked out.

"We got company get out here" "get down grounders" "back inside" I said we all got inside. "They're not moving any closer" "they're staying out of range" "they'll be waiting until it's dark" "if we hit them now we take them by surprise" I roll my eyes "we don't know how many of them are out there" "I'm not hearing any better ideas Jade" "we'll give them something" "all they want is Finn" "Finn wasn't the only one at the village" my eyes widen OH SHIT hahahahah she thought this through that's why Murphy's here "that's why Murphy's here" "what are you talking about" "Raven hold on" "whoa whoa whoa Raven I came here to protect him you were the one who wanted me to come. You... that's why you asked me to come along?" "Enough grounders saw him they'd believe he was the shooter" "you sick bitch" "Raven you don't mean this" "you know what they do to people" "they want a murderer we'll give them one" she pulls out her gun "drop your gun" I was standing by her I crack my neck and then disable the gun and taking it from her "you are no better then those people at camp wanted to give Finn up" "Stop stop, we're not doing this they've got us surrounded the only thing we can do is stay and defend this place" "I'm with you" I put the gun back together and I hand it to Raven "Murphy?" "Yeah" "upstairs with Jade watch the rear" "I'll take lower level, you three take the front gate that's the plan alright" everyone leaves "hey we got this" he hugs Raven "may we meet again" "we will" "yeah" she walks out and I look at him a tear falling I hug him "you have to stop being stubborn and think about your child" I nod "I love you baby brother" "I love you too sis" I chuckle and wipe his tears "it's okay to be scared just think of a happy place okay? I'll see you when we get out of this okay" He nodded and I went up the ladder wiping my tears I heard Clarke yell I slide down the ladder and run outside to see Finn get pulled away by grounders "No!" Bellamy grabs me before I get to close "Finn."

We watch as they get everything ready for Finn "what is that" "it's for Finn" "they want us to watch" "we're gonna get him we'll get in close and we'll hit them hard" "son there's thousands of them even if we could kill hundreds they'd still wipe out this camp and your friend would still die" I cleared my throat "we have to try" "Abby, Abby we have to do something" "no Raven" Clarke and Bellamy look at each other then walk away Raven following I waited a second shaking my head and followed "she won't let him go kill her things will go crazy and then we'll grab you and Finn Clarke you have to help him I owe him my life" Clarke slightly nods then leaves "oh god I feel nauseous" "pregnancy or..." "I'm guessing Or" we go back to Abby and Kane "what is she doing?" We heard grounders chanting and then saw Finn my eyes tear up and I grip Bellamy arm "cmon Clarke do it" she won't she's going to kill Finn so he doesn't suffer Clarke and I think alike it's what I would do, I watch as she goes over to Finn "what is she doing" she kisses him she steps away from him his heads down and bloods on his abdomen "no!" Raven sobs I stand there tears coming down my face as Bellamy holds her "she had to do he would have suffered" I repeated.

-----------------------
god I hated Finn and Lincoln dying I'm still crying having to rewatch Finn die I hated how he killed those people because of how much he loved Clarke but it is what it is