"Guys wait"

Positive, I'm pregnant I'm fucking pregnant I throw the test out and walk out of medical I look around and see Bellamy and Octavia leaving so I run and get to Raven then get out of the wire gate and follow Clarke.

"Guys wait" all three jump as I'm out of breathe "how are you out of breathe? You are literally the most athletic one out of all of us" I try to think of an excuse "Wait what are you doing out of medical" "Abby dismissed me" "Liar" "ok I left can we just keep walking" they nodded "so what's wrong with you?" "Nothing" "it's not nothing if Abby wanted you in medical and you up and left" "can we just not talk about it!" They all looked shocked at my outburst they nodded but Bellamy gave me a look meaning we will be talking about this soon and I nodded.

It was getting dark so we stopped and built a fire Clarke and O laid down and fell asleep, I felt Bellamy stare at me as I looked at the fire so I whispered "I'm pregnant" "What?" So I had to say it louder "I'm pregnant, and it's yours" my vision blurred as I teared up "if you don't want to hav-" Bellamy grabber my face and kissed me "shut up I'm going to be a dad!" "Your-your not mad?" He shook his head no "no! This is wonderful news!" "What's wonderful news?" O and Clarke say in a groggy voice Bellamy with excitement says "I'm pregnant!" And I laugh his face turns red "I mean Jades pregnant but I'm the dad!" "Really!?" I nod "but no one knows and I'd like to keep it that way" "wait why the hell are you out here!" I slap my forehead "ok guys shut up and go to sleep."

I woke up to Bellamy and Clarke talking "first we find Finn then our people at mount weather" "and Lincoln" Octavia and I said in sync.

We finally got got the statue "ok we are here where do we go next..." he looked at O to see her tearing up "...O?" She picked her sword up and pointed "that's where the reapers came from... I couldn't save him" she turned to Bellamy "I couldn't save him bell" Bellamy grabbed his sister and hugged her after a while she shook him off "ok let's go" and we began walking.

We were jogging up a hill when we heard gun shots and we started running. We finally got to a little village to see bodies on the ground I look to see Finn staring at Clarke "Fuck" Octavia and I ran down and went to the boy "Artigas" I look up to see Finn walk to Clarke as she stepped backwards "I found you" she shook her head no and I stood up then walked towards Bellamy "What do we do?" "I-I don't know" "Leave you did enough damage" "I'm so sorry..." "Niko" O whispered "...Niko, Guys let's go" everyone nodded and we left.

2 days later

It's been 2 days since the village and ever since I got back Abby and Bellamy put me on bed rest I'm not even a month pregnant I can still go out and do stuff but no I walk out of my room and go outside to see Finn "Hey baby brother" "Hey" he sounded depressed "did I tell you the news" he looked at me weirdly "no" "in 9 months someone will be calling you uncle" he looked at me excitedly "Really!?" I nodded "that's amazing news" "I know right!" His smile turned into a frown as he looked at Clarke walking with Raven "she still won't talk to me" "I know it's harder for her to understand that you were looking for her but it's also on you...you didn't have to shot them they were scared and wanted to be safe wouldn't you?" He nodded "I understand that but it's hard not talking to her I-I just wish we could go back before the ark came down and there wasn't a war" "I do too but we can't and you both need to understand that" I look around and see Bellamy looking at me smiling "I'm gonna get going I'll see ya later little brother" I stood up from the chair and walked over to Bellamy he put his drink down and grabbed my waist I put my hands behind his neck and kiss him "you ready to go to bed" he asked "not really" "well to bad I'm going to bed" "fine let's go."

We laid down on the bed and I twirled his curly hair "So names?" He tapped his chin and smirked "BJ" I shook my head "I'm not naming my kid BJ" "Why not?" "Blow job?" He laughed "ok fine umm Oliver?" My eyes widen "that's what I was thinking" "ok what if it's a girl?" "I was thinking Charolette" I shook my head No "I was thinking Olivia" he nodded "Olivia and Oliver" "Middle names?" He chuckled "let's talk about that tomorrow" "okay" he kissed my forehead and I fell asleep. I woke up to a note "had to go rescue our people love, Bellamy" great he couldn't wake me up!