"What the hell"

I have my bag packed and I'm ready to go find my people "come on" Clarke Finn and I walked closer to Abby "by now you've all heard the rumor and unfortunately it's true the grounders are coming we have a difficult decisions to make Thankfully chancellor Jaha has found his way back to us and we're discussing all options" I grip Finns arm "but to be safe you need to pack now whatever you can carry we may need to leave at a moment's notice" some guy couple people away from us asked "where will we go" "I don't know is the answer but I heard of a place" my stomach started to not up "where the hell is Bellamy" "City of light it's across the Dead zone" "what makes you think we'll make it there?" "Because we made it here I have faith and right now given the alternative that's good enough for me" I shake my head "not for us-" Clarke cuts me off "if we leave here what happens to our people in Mount Weather" "as your mother said that is a very difficult decision to make but the time has come for each and every year me if us to ask is this how the story of our people end? Did we come all this way just to die tomorrow because if we're not gone by the time that sun rises that is exactly what will happen" Clarke and I look at Abby "no decisions been made in the meantime please report to your station supervisor and gather emergency supplies" Clarke and I go to follow Abby when someone grabs our wrist I turn and see Bell "where the hell have you been" "in the drop ship you need to come back with me right now" "why what's happened" "I'll explain on the way" he looks at me "I'm coming, I have all of our stuff packed in my bag" he nods and takes my bag he looks back at Clarke "being a mess kit meet us at Ravens gate" I hug Finn knowing he feels guilty and he won't come he nods at me I nod back and Bell grabs my hand and we go to Ravens gate.

I heard screaming "what the hell" I get up to the top and see O and Lincoln! "It's okay it's okay he's been restrained" I go and huh O "I cant believe we're back here again" "can you help him?" Octavia asked in pain "I don't know, I knew Mount weather controlled the reapers I had no idea they were creating them" "if they can do that to Lincoln-" "what the fuck are they doing to our friends?"

It's been like an hour of him screaming when all of a sudden he started convulsing "he's convulsing" "so what does that mean?" "What happened to his leg" I look down to see it bleeding "I shot him" "Clarke he's lost a lot of blood" I look at his neck "shine the light on his neck" "needle marks" Clarke and I say in sync "you think he's been drugged" "maybe" Lincoln gets his one arm free and grabs Clarke "Lincoln!" Octavia runs at him he hits her Bellamy pushes me behind him and starts punching him only for Lincoln to choke bell and head but him then throw both of them "Jade get out of here, now" Octavia groans" I slide down the ladder and Clarke closes the top I then hear Octavia groan and a body fall on the ground. After 30 minutes Octavia comes down "you shouldn't have came" "yeah and leave with the rest of them, leave you and your brother I'd rather be with you guys" she nods "I'll be back." After a couple minutes her and a grounder comes in my eyes widen "he's Lincoln's friend a healer" I let out a breath "ok." "Finn" "yeah we have to go now camps leave" he continues climbing "don't go up ther-" I heard screaming and climb up the ladder I see him choking Finn and grab the taser and I tase him "Lincoln" I grab Finn "let's go" I give Clarke the taser and Finn and I go down the ladder "he's stable we should go now you ready" "I'm gonna go upstairs okay?" They nodded and I left them alone.

I watched as Finn and Abby came in he looked at me "leave" "wha-" "now" "okay" I leave the ship and go behind it then climb the ladder and get to the top. I watch as they leave I climb down and meet up with Finn he looks at me and I smile as we walk back.

I run up to Clarke with Finn "are you okay?" "Shut the gate" "you can't be out here" she grabs his arm and walks I look at Bellamy then follow Clarke, Abby and Clarke hug and everyone gets closer to us "what did she say is there a chance for a truce" "yes" "what's wrong?" Finn and I say in sync "they want you if we want a truce we have to give them Finn" "no" I shake my head "what the hell are you talking about?" "That's their offer" "that's not an offer" I scoff "it's a punishment for what happened at the village blood for blood" "that's insane" Bellamy pulls me closer "if we refuse?" I ask "they attack" everyone starts saying to give Finn up I step closer to Finn Raven and the guards keep pushing them away from Finn.

Bellamy, Clarke, and I walk up to Finn and Murphy "hey we're reinforcing our defenses doubles on the perimeter and Jade is going to the drop ship" "I didn't agree on the last part we didn't speak about that part" Bellamy sends me a look "anyways no ones getting passed that wire" he stands up "I'll see where they're thin" "no you should head inside B corridor would be easier to defend if it comes to that" "I'm not gonna hide" "me neither" "right now we have to think about keeping you safe I'm going to talk to Lincoln" Finn looks at Bell and I "cmon" he looks to Clarke "Finn" I say we leave and I ignore what Murphy says to Clarke don't want to deal with his bullshit.