Rumors

Goor morning all 😁😁...

Get spirit in the morning with this FF. Let's read 🤗🤗.

Like entering the wonders of the world. The university atmosphere ahead of the quiz increased dramatically. Smart students and scholarship recipients, of course, diligently study. But even these lazy people carry books everywhere. The lecturers and deans became proud and touched, finally the students realized that studying was important. The library becomes crowded, even the air pressure becomes very heavy.

Another thought of the lecturer and dean is another students mind. All this because of Arthit.

FLASHBACK ON

"Stop your behavior." Arthit was taken to the back corner of the gym by some Kongpop fans. If they can't get close to Kongpop, Arthit also can't approach Kongpop.

"Why ?" asked Arthit. there was a feeling of shudder as they gathered around him. fear and dejavu.

"You don't deserve Kongpop." snapped one of the girls. "Don't approach him again."

"I can't, at least until after the quiz score comes out." beg Arthit.

"You ..." someone wanted to slap Arthit but was held back by someone else.

"Why ?" asked the girl who held her friend hand.

"Secret."

The girl was stronger than Arthit, she pressed Arthit cheeks until Arthit mouth formed the letter U. Arthit was afraid, it seemed like he had felt this. But he can't remember.

"Hey! Let him go!" Rome and Tutah found Arthit after asking here and there. Rome is suspicious if Arthit disappears suddenly. He always remembered Father Arthit message.

Do not let the old incident happen again!

"Who are you ?" The girl said releasing Arthit.

"My friend ..." Arthit said happily and proudly.

"I have called the lecturer here, if you want to continue." challenge Rome. The girls cursed and left them.

"Are you okay?" asked Rome. Arthit shook his head and hugged Rome. "Thank you" he said earnestly. Rome patted Arthit back as if it were 'I'm here'.

"Ehmmm ... Arthit" called Tutah.

"Yes.."

"Why can't the quiz score come out?"

"That's because Kongpop told me, if the results of all the quizzes are above 80, I can see him naked."

"WHAT!!!!!!" Tutah froze for a moment. "I studied now ..." with lightning speed Tutah left them.

"How come he hurry up?" Shouted Arthit. "Why is he hurrying Rome?"

"Because he wants to see Kongpop naked." Arthit was shocked. "I go first, want to see the dark."

"NO !!!!!!" Arthit hit his mouth that leaked the secret.

Since then rumors have circulated, from if the results of all Arthit quizzes are above 80 to if anyone gets the results of all quizzes above 80 then can see naked Kongpop live. This rumor circulated quickly beyond the flash. even the Shinkansen train was short of the queue of Kongpop fans who fought for ...

FLASHBACK OFF

***

"Papa, I'm asking for a snack." Arthit had made up his mind, he would study hard tonight, both the numbers and the letters. He doesn't want to miss Kongpop live. If he fails and others enjoy it, he will regret it for life.

"Snack? Arthit, don't eat too many at nights." Papa advised, even though Arthit body was not overweight but had to be guarded from now on. Evening snacks are bad.

"Papa, the battle drum has been announced, Arthit as a soldier not afraid to die will not budge. This is a life or death gamble. For that, Arthit needs a lot of energy. Just look at the numbers and letters, I'll trample you under my feet. . " Arthit was burning spirit, this time the quiz was too special.

"Does that mean Arthit wants to study?" Arthit nodded.

"Arthit ..." he sighed. "Tell me, what's papa wrong ?"

"What do you mean?"

"Arthit has been the least anti-learning, papa has never forced Arthit to study. Now Arthit wants to study, of course papa feel weird. Tell me what you want Arthit?"

"Papa ... Arthit really, as a student, I have an obligation to learn, right?"

"Arthit ..."

"Papa, please ... Determined Arthit is round. Arthit won't falter." Arthit was already stubborn, better to give in.

"Okay, what kind of snacks do you want?"

"Chocolate biscuits ..."

Soon after that...

"Fucking numbers !!!!" "BRAK !!" Arthit fell from his chair ...

***

Em rushed to walk towards the basketball court where Kongpop and Wad were playing. His face turned red, his breath was cut off. Wad handed a bottle of mineral water and sipped directly by Em.

"Kong, bad! Really bad!"

"..."

"This is serious, I'm not kidding."

"What?"

"You know, one campus has circulated rumors. If anyone passes all quizzes above 80 then you present a live striptease dance." Em talking in one breath.

"WHAT !!!! Crazy!" Wad was surprised, where did this crazy rumor come from.

"Who spread it?" Ask Wad, Wad as a Kongpop general will punish who the rumor hoax is.

"I don't know either." Em said. He just heard this rumor after someone asked him whether the rumor was true or not. Turning around with Wad surprised reaction, Kongpop reaction was calm and a sly, thin smile appeared.

"Do you want us to investigate?"

"No need." Kongpop answer made them both stunned.

"No need ?"

"Hm"

"I go first ..." Kongpop throws the ball with a three-point throw and leaves.

"Where are you going ?" Em shouted.

"Meet the lecturer ..." Kongpop paused then turned around, "Don't expect perfect grades in this quiz." Kongpop smiles slyly. Wad and Em shrugged, they knew Kongpop would do something unusual in this quiz.

July 8, 2019