Special Sausages

The juniors drooped limply in each of their tents, only the seniors were still powerful enough to shout.  4km of climbing and 4km of decline, so their total runs 8km.

Hunger and thirst become one, fortunately the seniors have prepared food and drinks at each post break.  The games played at the summit are quite exhausting.

"Arthit!"  Call Rome from outside the tent.  Arthit is tired and lazy to wake up.  Rome enters without permission.

"Wake up! Let's take a shower!"  Rome pulled Arthit left hand.

"I'm tired of Rome ..." whined Arthit.

"We all tired too, not just you. Come take a shower! Your body is full of sweat. Smelly!"

"I won't smell because I'm cute."  Rome kicked Arthit ass.

"Wake up and take a shower! You think Kongpop wants to sleep with someone who hasn't taken a shower. You might be kicked out of the tent."

"Kong won't do that, right, Kong?"  Arthit glanced at Kongpop asking for a defense.

"I don't want to sleep close to you, if you don't take a shower."  Wad said while pinching his nose.

"I don't want to either."  Em joined in pinning his nose.

"Then Kong?"

"Same."  Arthit scowl rose to follow Rome to the bathroom.

***

Tonight a campfire casual event, each of the two groups forming a campfire and talking to each other to familiarize themselves.  The seniors know, if you make a single campfire, there will only be a few people participating, the rest will just watch.  If divided by several groups, at least they are more social and active.

Rome and Kongpop groups are combined into one campfire.  They talked while baking marshmellow.  Most Tutahs and their friends are Mimi and Meong  is talking, the others just follow them.

"This ..." Kongpop gives marshmello which is already cooked in Arthit.

"KYAA !!!"  Cried Tutah, Mimi and Meong hysterically.  "Kong, I want one."  Ask Mimi.

"..." Kongpop doesn't glance or answer.

"Tch, favoritism."  Mimi protest.

"You don't need to hope. Kongpop is always cold. Let alone with you, just me who is a friend from class 7, he's cold."  Em said while biting his marshmellow relaxed.  "Wad is also cold."  Em added.

"Anyway you can't bully Arthit."  Threaten Rome.

"Rome, how many times have we explained. We just played, didn't bully him."  Em protest.

"Whatever!"

"You fierce stepmother!"

"You..."

"STOP!"  Tutah held back a hot spark between Em and Rome.  "We better roast the other, the stock of marshmellow is thinning."

"What do we have?"  Ask Meong.

"Sausage."

"Ah. I have a special sausage."  Em said excitedly, the sausage was cheese in it and there was also a blackpapper flavor, a little spicy.

Hearing a special sausage, Arthit mind glanced at the incident at the minimart.

"Em ... don't bake a special sausage ..." prevented Arthit from seeing the sausage that Em had brought.

"Why ?"  ask Em was confused.  Others don't understand why Arthit refuses to have fun, does he not like special sausages?  Only Rome and Tutah understand.  Tutah even held back from laughing.

"Later you become a woman."  Arthit said seriously.

"What??"

"You burned your sausage Arthit."  Kongpop said in his hand held a sausage to hand over to Arthit.  But because Arthit was surprised, once again he didn't see the real sausage.

"Huhu ... huhu ... huhu ... Kong you evil ..." The crying Arthit suddenly made his surroundings panic except Tutah who held back laughter and Rome turned his face away, not wanting to see Arthit.

"???"

"Khaw, why are you cry?"  Em is really confused, Arthit behavior is too magical according to him.  From not wanting to eat sausages until he cries like a child now.

"Kong wants to burn my sausage."  Arthit said between his tears.

"Then ??"

"How come you just said then?"  Arthit is now angry, why doesn't anyone care about his sausages?

"So what ?"

"If Sausage Arthit is burned, then what will Arthit pee with !!"

Instantly laughter echoed in all directions.

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA !!"  Tutah finally let go of the laugh she held.

"You ... you ... hahahhahaa ..." Em falls rolling to hold his stomach.  Even Wad laughed while closing his mouth.

"INNONCENT BOY HAHAHAHAHA ..." Mimi laughed hysterically, only this time he found a child as innocent as Arthit.

"OMG ... HAHAHAHAHAHA .... OMG ... HAHAHAHHA ... INNONCENT BOY OMG ... HAHAHAHA ... THE SAUSAGE IS BURNED OMG ...... HAHAHAHAHA ... MY CHIN RIGID HAHAHAHA ..." Meong followed Em  and fell rolling holding his sick stomach laughing.

"Embarrassing."  Rome covered his face, embarrassed.

"Hmph ... hmphmm ..." Kongpop chuckled to make Em and the others stop their laughter.  The ice prince laughed?  How could it be.

Kongpop removes tears falling on Arthit cheeks.

"This is the sausage."  Kongpop gave the original sausage in front of Arthit so he could see it carefully.  "Not the below sausage."

Blush ...

Arthit face turned red, his ears turned red.  Closing your face in shame ... really use it !.

"So, the sausage can burn now?"  Kongpop whispered teasing Arthit.  Arthit nodded, still covering his red face.

"Let's burn sausages !!"  Em shouted.

"Let!!"  Greeted by others except Arthit and Rome.

"Remember! Burn the top sausage not below sausage."  Tutah intentionally teased Arthit.

"HAHAHAHA ... HORAY TOP SAUSAGE!!"

***

Kongpop felt the object in his pocket vibrate, he rose away from the crowd.  After seeing the safe conditions, he raised the call.

"Hello, uncle ..."

July 16, 2019