Funny Drama

Attention:

Do not eat and drink, be in the public area or read while studying or working while reading this chapter.

PS: Remember, don't let people around you saying you crazy. And prepare a stomachache medicine.

Happy reading.

It was still afternoon, it was a pity if they just stayed in the villa. They decided to play on the beach for their own reasons:

Tutah, Mimi and Meow: want to find fresh sausages ...

Arthit: want to play water with Kongpop, and if he can see is ... cough ... Kongpop chest field.

Rome: want to bask while enjoying the breeze

while others, want to play beach volleyball, who knows later they will meet beautiful and sexy girls, according to Em.

"Kongg ... let's play ..." asked Arthit, don't ask where the triples elephants are? They have gone far away.

"Khaw, we want to play beach volleyball." Em asked, if Arthit came in, it would fit 4 people. Allergy Em if he invites the stepmother.

"Beach volleyball isn't cool."

"What's cool?"

"Play chases."

"???"

"I ran and Kong chased me ... then I ran towards the sea and fell, later Kong will come to help, and love will blossom on the beach. I saw this drama last night." Arthit gave an explanation of the romantic drama on the beach last night, he also thought about wanting to do this scene with Kongpop.

"What do we do then?" Asked Wad, there was an amused tone in his words.

"You are directors and film recorders."

"I'm the director and you're the film recording part." Wad said quickly, Em was surprised not as usual Wad wanted to play this silly game.

"Wad you want to play like this?" ask Em was confused. Wad just laughed and nodded. "Then you are Kong?" just like Wad, Kongpop just shrugged. " OK." Em give up.

"Hooray ..." Arthit shouted happily, soon he would be like the female character in the drama.

"I'm the director ... you have to follow my direction. My orders are absolute. Especially you Arthit." Arthit gave an okay sign.

Each took a position, Kongpop wearing sunglasses, beach clothes with coconut trees on the base of salmon, Arthit on a beach shirt with a house, coconut trees and many others based on yellow, not to forget the brown glasses perched on his sweet noses.

"Camera roll in ... action!" command from the Director.

Arthit ran slowly, meaning that Kongpop could catch him quickly but the problem was Arthit ran very slowly. even the beach ball that rolls away is faster than running Arthit.

"Cut! Cut!" "Arthit, you run too slowly, you like a turtle." scolded Wad.

"Later Kong will difficult to catch if it's too fast." Protest Arthit.

"Kong is good at running, you calm down." Em replied.

Scene at reset ...

"Camera roll in ... action!" This time Arthit ran as hard as possible until he was released from the camera frame.

"ARTHIT !!! Don't running too fast." shouted Wad.

"You said, don't run slow."

"But not that fast, you are stupid." Wad became furious. It seems like he understands Prem senior fate at that time. "Reset!"

"hufh ... it's hard to play drama." complained Arthit.

"Because you're fool!" sneered Em.

This time Arthit was right to follow the direction of the director. He ran and Kongpop chased after him from behind. He is still waiting for the director instructions. Dialogue is left to the actors.

"Ah ... ah ... let's chase me ..." Arthit ran towards the sea, "Uh, there's Patrick." There are stray starfish on the beach.

"Where is Spongebob?" This is a dialogue that makes Wad laugh and Em pats his forehead.

"Maybe with Mr. Crab." Kongpop replied to Arthit dialog which somehow became strange.

"Then, I'll take him to a bikini bottom." Arthit carries starfish and then jumps into the sea. And according to Arthit, Kongpop will come to rescue him. That should be so. But after waiting to run out of breath, Kongpop didn't come.

Arthit raises its head from the water. He saw Kongpop, Wad and Em instead sitting relaxed and preparing to play volleyball.

"YOU!!" Arthit rose angrily, with giant footsteps that shook the world walking toward them.

"How come you leaving me! Kong, you didn't come to help!" Spray Arthit.

"The drama is finished." Answer Kongpop.

"How can ?" Arthit did not understand, had not walked halfway, how the drama was finished.

"You plunged into the sea towards a bikini bottom and never returned. The end." Wad said.

"You evil!" Arthit went sullen and sat beside Rome.

"What happened to you ?" Ask Rome. Arthit told him what had happened to him a while ago. Rome laughed loudly at that. Arthit is more sullen now.

***

After playing all day, they feel tired. There are no night activities, just want to lie down to sleep quietly. That was everyone's desire except Arthit. He wants to attack tonight.

Let's sleep hugging like a partner ... this is the teaching from tutah.

Arthit woke up and pressed himself and hugged Kongpop body from above. The sleeping Kongpop is awakened by Arthit.

"What are you doing?" Asked Kongpop, he was no longer surprised by the strange behavior of Arthit.

"Sleep cuddle."

"It's not the way it is, sleeping on the side."

"Mimi said that the position must be above, don't want to lose so." The surrender Kongpop just pats Arthit head and says the word SLEEP. Kongpop thought he would give lessons to Mimi and Tutah. Arthit is not the type of person who sleeps calmly, especially when he moves a lot when he sleeps, especially Arthit feet.

Kongpop looked at the ceiling of the room and sighed, "Looks like I won't be able to sleep tonight."

Zyzy:

This is funny, really ridiculous. Somehow I thought of writing like this.

Arthit ... Arthitt ... far away the image from SOTUS. Even so, you are still the most uwu ... Cute nong.

PS: Don't think dirty about Arthit actions.

Aug 01, 2019