Special Chapter III

"We broke up!"  Arthit turned around from Kongpop, trembling in his tone.  "Even though we cannot unite, my heart is still yours. But fate is what separates us."

Arthit squeezed his eyes to shed tears.  With a sad and broken hearted expression, he shouted at the world.

"I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!"

Arthit pressed the cd player button which produced a sad sound of songs accompanying Arthit broken heart.  Arthit went into the strains after the heartbreaking.

"Arthit, Noisy!"  Shouted Papa Beam.

It was midnight now, and Arthit was screaming in the guest room.  While Kongpop casually accompanied him while watching TV and drinking coffee.

"Papa, I'm practicing acting. there is an audition next week"  Arthit defended himself.

"I know, you told me from a month ago. But it's midnight, don't scream. Get yelled at by the neighbors later."  Papa grumbles.  "You will continue tomorrow. You also Kong, advised Arthit, don't let him act as he pleases."

"Sorry, Uncle."  Said Kongpop.  Not that Kongpop does not forbid but yes ... he is Arthit.  Always have many reasons to persuade Kongpop.

"You sleep!"  Papa Beam orders.

Kongpop turns off the TV and brings his coffee glass to the kitchen.  Then pull Arthit who was still complaining not willing to stop acting.

"You too ..." Arthit grumbled to Kongpop who did nothing wrong.  "When I say a dialogue, you should join me in replying. Please persuade me, or at least prevent me from leaving."

"What for?"  Kongpop asked casually.

"If ... if ... one day I ask to break up with you?"  Arthit asked.

"We broke up."

"Why?"  Arthit protest.

"Listen to me carefully Arthit. You should never say a word break up to me, even if it's just a joke. For me, once broken up then I don't care about you anymore. So I won't persuade or prevent you from leaving. Do you want to be like that?"  Arthit shook his head.  He did not want to part with Kongpop.

"I love Kong ..." Arthit hugged Kongpop spoiled.

"I love Arthit too .."

"Kong, don't cheat me.."

"Never."

"Promise."  Arthit took out his pinky finger.

"Promise."  Kongpop hangs their little fingers together.

***

Arthit actively practiced, when he finished college he practiced with Rome, sometimes with Tutah nd Mimi, sometimes Meow come.

At night, he will train with uncle Forth at home.  In this house, only Uncle Forth helped Arthit practice acting.

Finally the audition day arrived.

Arthit was escorted by Kongpop and Uncle Forth to a small audition venue.  The drama was directed by a unwell-known director.  I don't know where Arthit heard there will be an audition.  Hopefully it's not a fraud.

But if it is a fraud, the director will definitely go to prison along with his aides.

Not many people came to the audition, only 7 people including Arthit.

Arthit was so nervous, he could not sit or stand calmly.

Kongpop gives a glass of pink milk to calm Arthit.  "Drink this ..."

"Thank you Kong ..."

Arthit knew that many hungry eyes looked at Kongpop, but Kongpop had become a patent owned by Arthit.  Want you to be hungry until you droll also won't get Kongpop attention.  Kongpop concern is only for Arthit.

"Don't be tensed, just relax."  Uncle Forth advice.  Arthit tried to relax.

"What exactly is this drama about?"  Said Forth who was suddenly curious.  During practice, Arthit only brought a piece of script he borrowed from the drama club.

"According to the news this is sad drama."  Arthit answered.

"According to the news? From whom?"

"Rumors. From the fairy wind."  Forth pat forehead 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️.  Oo .. the nature of his adopted child.

Auditions have begun.

One by one the audition participants entered.  Arthit got number 6. He waited patiently and nervously.

"This is too easy ..." said participant number 3 who had just come out.

Arthit heard that being happy.  "He said it was easy Kong .." Kongpop nodded and fondled Arthit hair fondly.

"This is too strange ..." said participant number 5 who had just come out.

Is this easy or strange?  Think Arthit.

"Participant number 6 please enter."  Arthit was shocked then he stood nervously.

"Spirit."  Said Kongpop.

"Relax. You can do it."  The word Forth also encouraged Arthit.

Arthit nodded at them.  He will try as much as possible.

5 minutes later.

Arthit came out in tears.  He immediately ran into the arms of Kongpop and cried loudly.

"Kong ... Kong ... I didn't say pip ... really. I didn't say that. Don't leave me 😭😭😭."

Kongpop and Forth got confused.  What's wrong with Arthit?

"What's wrong with Arthit?"

"Really. I didn't say that word. You evil director, he is magicians. He wants to separate Arthit from Kong."  Arthit was still crying loudly in the eyes of Kongpop.

Kongpop is getting confused.  Forth also confused.

"Uncle, try ask others..." Forth nodded and walked to the staff while Kongpop persuaded Arthit to calm down.

"So what's up?"  Kongpop asked curiously while Forth burst into laughter.

"Arthit was told to play the 32nd scene. Where he asked to break up with his boyfriend."

"Then?"

"According to the staff there, after reading the Arthit script began to cry. They thought Arthit started acting but who would have thought Arthit even scolded the director he said as a magician who wants to separate you and him."

"😕😕 ??"

"The actor boyfriend name is Kongphi."

Ahh ... Kongpop understands now.

"I don't say it's Kong. Really, I'm not lying."  Said Arthit who was still crying.

"I know. I know. Arthit don't cry anymore."  Persuade Kongpop.

"I don't want to be an actor anymore. All are evil."  Arthit protest.

"Don't be an actor."  Said Kongpop.

"Be what?"

"Become a personal assistant."

"Personal assistant?"

"Kongpop personal assistant is Kongpop wife."  Kongpop whispered and again Arthit blushed.  Gone was the feeling of sadness and anger at Arthit.  Dark clouds have changed to rainbows.

"Let us go home."  Encourage Arthit.

"You teaser."  Mock Forth.  Kongpop just shrugs.  Kongpop and Forth walked following Arthit from behind.

the manuscript:

"Kong, let's break up!"

Arthit tore the manuscript on the spot.

"YOU'RE EVIL MAGICIAN!!"

May 07, 2020