Special Chapter IV

Have you ever met someone who is innocent but annoying?

Have you or have you never met?

If you haven't, you're lucky.

But we've already met, even met almost every day except weekends.

That annoying person is Arthit.  Innocent children approach fools who claim to be the cutest children in the world.  Even a newborn baby is cute.

Let you be clear, the elephant gang will set an example.

First example:

You all know what a pair of lovebirds means.  A pair of lovebirds means bringing together two different people in one heart.

But for Arthit, it means to have two.  Whatever the number must be two.

"Look, I have a new cellphone."  Arthit said show off.

"What did you buy a new cellphone for?"  Rome asked.  It's not that Arthit doesn't have a cellphone, he already has one so why buy another.  That's a waste of name.

"Ish .. Rome. This is for everyone."  said Arthit points to the old handphone.  "And this one is specifically for Kongpop."

"Especially for Kongpop?"  Mimi asked confused.  Okay, if their relationship is LDR (Longterm Distance Relationship), Mimi can still understand.  But they are live in one house, why would have a special handphone.

"Of course we can call each other. This cell phone only rings if Kong calls."  Said Arthit provides an explanation.

"Where did you get the money to buy a cellphone?"  Asked Tutah.  Come on, there's not much student allowance.  It shouldn't be wasted.  Especially for those who rent dorm.

"Kong buy it hehehe ..."

The elephant gang: Arghhh !!!  Our wallet is shaken.

***

Example two:

"It rained really hard last night."  Said Tutah opened the conversation.

"That's right, especially the sound of lightning. Scares me."  Said Mimi.  Overnight it rained heavily on the city of Bangkok.  Moreover, full of lightning and lightning, making people anxious about flooding.

"Yeah, I can't sleep so scared."  Meow is most afraid of the sound of lightning.  Likewise with Arthit.

"I was also afraid of the sound of lightning until I could not sleep. Then Kong covered my ears with his hand and pulled me into his arms. It felt warm and comfortable. Finally I could sleep."  Arthit said innocently.

The elephant gang: Shit!  Our single soul screamed.

***

Example three:

They were gathering in the cafeteria during the afternoon lunch.  The most fun activity while eating is gossiping.

"Arthit, I want to ask something."  Said Tutah.

"Just ask."

"Have you seen Kong thing?"  Asked Tutah to turn a little topic xxx.

"Often."  Arthit answered.

"Big or small?"  This time Mimi asked excitedly.  Yes, even if you don't enjoy it, you can imagine a little.

"Kong's ... it's small."

"Huh! Seriously?"  They asked in unbelief.

"Mine is bigger."

"WHAT!!!!"

"Really."

Just wanted to ask further, Kongpop and his friends had arrived at the Arthit table.

A drink was immediately served in front of Arthit.

Envy made Tutah even more anxious to tempt them so that there was spice.  This is due to disturb the souls of the elephant gang singles.

"Kong ..." called Tutah.

"Yes."

"Arthit said, your thing is small."  Better be a 'kompor' than 'pelakor'

'Kompor' is slang means someone who heat up the topic like add a wood to the fire.

'Pelakor' is slang too, means someone want to get someone wife/husband. Also u can say bitch third party.

All immediately looked at certain parts of the Kongpop except Arthit and Kongpop.

Kongpop frowned.  "Arthit said that?"

"Yes."  Answer the elephant gang in unison.

"You are indeed smaller than me Kong."  Answered Arthit who was rewarded with a laugh from Em and Wad.  At this rate, the elephant gang is curious even more.

"Is mine smaller?"  Kongpop asked, there was a tone of displeasure there.

"Yes. Let me give you an example. Kong's laptop is only 12 inches and my laptop is 14 inches. Kong's wallet is half the length of my wallet. Then when I sleep, Kong wears shorts, I wear pajama pants. Now, Kong thing is smaller right!"  Arthit explained, spontaneously greeted by laughter by everyone.

"That's right. Arthit is bigger."  Said Kongpop.  Arthit laughed happily, he won from Kongpop.

The elephant gang: 'bucin' detected !!!

'Bucin' is someone can do anything to please her/this lover.

***

That is an example of an elephant gang.

The point is that Arthit annoying to the max !!

Side story:

Arthit has finished undergoing therapy from his psychiatrist.  Things are going well, but something is bothering the heart of the psychiatrist.

Kongpop sent Arthit out first, with the lure of ice cream for snacks when he got home later.

"Is there a problem?"  Asked Kongpop.

"Nothing for now. But maybe there for later."

"What do you mean?"

"Physically, Arthit is almost entering adulthood but his soul is still innocent like a child. I'm afraid he can't adapt when he enters the adult world. I suggest the therapy of maturity."  Clear doctor.

"We don't need for now."  Answered Kongpop.

"Why?"  Asked the doctor in surprise.

"The adult world is full of intrigue and responsibility. Happiness is hard to come by in the world of adults. So I want him to be happy with the way he can as long as he can."  Answered Kongpop.

"But you can't take care of him forever?"

"Keeping him it is my duty. Both now and later. Excuse me."  Kongpop got up and left.

The doctor shook his head.  "You bucin detected!"

May 07, 2020