New Life

It's a miracle Arthit waking up early, this time, he waking up earlier compared to the others.  Arthit got out of his bed, careful not to wake Kongpop and Rome.

He opened the door of the room, turned on the room lights and walked into the living room.

It's only 5 in the morning!

He opened the window and stared at the rising sun, the orange red rays hit his face.  He likes that.  Warms his whole body, including his aching heart.

My name is Arthit!

It means the sun!

I will be strong from now on!

Become a sun that shines tirelessly every day!

I'm not a weak Oon!

I'm not alone!

I have papa, Rome and Kongpop.  There they are support me.

Arthit took a deep breath, breathing in the fresh morning air.  He decided to make breakfast this morning.  You know ... as a form of gratitude.

Arthit walked into the kitchen, he saw ingredients that could be cooked in the refrigerator, not forgetting his favorite drink.

Prang ... !!

"Auch ... auch ... !!"

"The egg is jumping !!!"

"Argh ... burnt..." Arthit shouted splendidly in the kitchen.  The sound of pots, spoons and forks falling awake all the occupants of the house who are still sleeping.  They are looking for the source of the sound.

"Arthit ..." called Papa.  Arthit saw the complete formation already awake.

"What are you doing ?"  Rome asked as he approached.

"Do not come close!"  Arthit extended his palm to his feet.  "Arthit makes breakfast. You all take a shower."  Are they surprised?  Certainly!  But more importantly, Arthit wasn't as weak as yesterday, like being a new person.

They obeyed Arthit order to take a shower.

A piece of scorched bread, very shapeless scrambled eggs, sausages that were only half served in front of them.  The drinks are ready beside them, Rome and Papa Beam mineral Water, Kongpop and Forth hot coffee.  Arthit?  Of course his favorite drink, pink milk.

"This ... Arthit made everything?"  Papa Beam asked, even though he had also seen Arthit busy schedule in the kitchen.

"How come it's black?"  Rome lifted a burnt piece of bread.

"Eat it, this is Arthit first time making breakfast."  Papa Beam said.  Kongpop and Forth did not protest much.

Let's value the Arthit cuisine.

"Cough! Cough!"  Rome choked, the bread was too charred to bitter.

"Hmph!"  Papa Beam closed his mouth after trying the scrambled eggs.  Very salty.

Forth wince his forehead, the coffee is too runny, this water has a little coffee taste.

Kongpop enjoyed all in silence, not much reaction.

Only one that can still be eaten, Arthit fried sausages.  A little charred but quite tasty.

Arthit was proud to be able to cook, he ate cereal and drank pink milk that morning.  Next time he will cook again.

Silently hands under the table, circulating drugs from one hand to another without the knowledge of Arthit.

Yes ... the important thing is that Arthit is happy.

***

Kongpop visits the Suthiluck family home with Forth and a lawyer.  Today Kongpop shares will be transferred.

"Kong, you came .." grandma welcomed Kongpop happily.  She knew what was meant by the arrival of Kongpop.

Kongpop just nodded.

Fang, Matt and grandmother sat opposite them.  The lawyer opened the conversation.

"Today, Mr. Kongpop will sell his shares to the Suthiluck family."  The lawyer statement made the three of them surprised.

"What? Selling?"  Grandma asked in surprise.  " Why ?"

"You ..." Kongpop father growled.

"You really hope that Kongpop will just hand over the shares! Hufh! How funny!"  Forth said sarcastically laughing at them.

"Kong ... you are part of Suthiluck, it is your duty to help the family. Isn't Cici your sister ?"  Persuade grandma.  Fang face was sour.  He did not expect grandmother and Matt could not press Kongpop.

"His sister? Your illegitimate child?"  Forth satire.

"Shut up! You're an outsider here!"  Snapped Matt.

"Really? I don't think so. Don't forget that I'm the guardian of Kongpop now."  Forth wasn't satisfied seeing Matt angry face.  He wants to destroy this family to the fullest.

"Pa ..."

"You still dare call me pa! You're too greedy Kong!"

"I will give Cici 10% of the shares. I consider it a substitute for your efforts to raise Oon."  Said Kongpop, Fang made a happy face but in her heart was disgusted at hearing that name again.  Grandma nodded happily.

Forth snickered at them.

"I will sell you 25% on one condition."

"What are the conditions?"  Matt actually really wants shares in the hands of Kongpop.  That way he became the most powerful in the Suthiluck Group.  He can kick other shareholders who are not in line with him.  Currently he only has a 10% stake there.  When the Suthiluck group went down he borrowed money and exchanged it for shares he owned.  So the stock in his hand dropped.

"Get me out of the Suthiluck family."

"Kong! What are you saying!"  The grandmother said angry.  Fang lips curved a little but only briefly, she returned her fake face.

"Grandma, I love Oon. I want to be with him."

"You want to release Suthiluck name for him!"  Matt said in disbelief.

"Yes."  Kongpop answered firmly.

"You threw away your family !!"

"Throw away the family!"  Forth scoffed at them.  "You haven't cared for him since his mother died. Family? What family did you show him? Maybe your servant is more Kong family than you are. He is gay, didn't you say it was embarrassing Suthiluck name, why didn't you let him go? Kong is already willing to sell his shares.  what else is still lacking! "  Snapped Forth.

"Fine! I also don't want to have a gay child like you!"  Judge Matt, grandmother wants to hold but Matt was determined.

"How much are you opening prices?"  Matt asked.

"According to market prices."  Forth answered.  "Cash!"

Matt snickered and mocked how insolent the child he was raising.  The child who bites his father flesh.

"All right! Don't you think the Suthiluck family cannot pay you. I will buy all your shares. And from now on, your name will be removed from the Suthiluck family!"  Regret?  It did not cross Kongpop mind.  As uncle Forth said, the servants were closer to him than his own family.

"Good! As for the process, Mr. Kim will take care of everything."  Forth said as he stood up.  "Our business is enough to end here!"

Kongpop lowered his body halfway, saluting one last time to the family he was about to leave.  He walked away following uncle Forth.

***

"So what are you going to do now?"  Forth asked as they were in the car heading home.

"Teach me about business, uncle, I'll make Suthiluck business destroyed in the hands of Jatuphom group."  Kongpop grinned.

"That's my nephew !"  Forth said while laughing loudly.  He will raise a lion, the king of the forest.

August 11, 2019