Hate!

Yuhu ... Double Up 😁😁

Arthit ran through the living room and heard Mary and Cheery mocking their three friends, Tutah, Mimi and Meong.

"You don't realize that you're ugly!"

"Don't expect pufferfish! Who will be attracted to you?"

"Just being pufferfish is disgusting, and you're gay, haha ​​... isn't that more disgusting."

"You hope there are men who are interested in you guys! Hahaha ... don't dream! Maybe being a pet couple is suitable for you!"

"Don't be sadistic, Cherry."

"That's the reality Mary ..."

Arthit didn't want to hear anymore and he increasingly ran out of them.  Wad gets to his feet chasing Arthit.

***

Kongpop wants to pursue Arthit, but is being held captive by Nana.

"Don't give him hope, if you don't love him."

"He is Oon Nana ... he is Oon ..." said Kongpop in frustration.

"Don't lie Kong ... his name is Arthit."

"I'm not lying!"  "He really is Oon ... he lost his memory, his father changed his name so that no one would know that he is Oon."

"You mean Arthit and Oon are the same person?"

"Yes."

"Then what are you doing here? Chase him! If he doesn't come back, I'll throw you into the sea!"

"I wanted to go but you held me in!"

"Go! Don't dare to come back without him! Or I'll throw you out to sea to be shark food!"  Threaten Nana.  Kongpop has already gone after Arthit.

Nana goes to follow Kongpop but she sees a heated feud going on in the living room.  Rome fights with the two girls.  After understanding the gist of the problem, Nana immediately slapped her two friends and chased her away.

"You are just beautiful on the outside, but inside you are very rotten! Go away! Don't expect to attract the attention of my cousin!"  Nana said angrily.

"Cousin?"  Everyone was surprised, they thought that Nana was a Kongpop teaser.  Except Em, who already knew the closeness of the two of them.  Nana is also close to Em.

Nana two friends left angrily.  Nana does not care, they can get friends like them anywhere, they approached only because of the treasure Nana had.  Same is the case with Kongpop.

***

Arthit ran without looking at the direction, he just wanted to run away at this time.  He hated Kongpop loving Oon, and he also hated the fact that Kongpop did not love him.  Hate other people love Kongpop.  Hate others scorn him, hate others scold low, hate!  Hate!  And hate all!

"I HATE YOU ALL !!"  Arthit shouted in the calm sea.

"SO WHAT IF I AM GAY? I DIDN'T TROUBLE YOU BUT WHY YOU TROUBLE ME !! I HATE THIS WORLD !! HATE MAMA! HATE SCHOOL FRIENDS! HATE PAPA! HATE KONGPOP! HATE EVERYTHING ... !!"  Arthit held his head, all the memories of the past revolved like a film in his head.  The scene where papa goes on a business trip leaves him alone with mama, mama who torments him, schoolmates who bully him.  Even the young man he liked left without news.

All emotions raged in Arthit heart, sad, angry, upset, humiliated, sick, helpless, bitter, ignored mixed into one.

"WHAT FOR I AM LIVE !!"  Arthit cried out all his emotions.

"Hik ... I don't want to do this either ... hik ... am I worthless ... hik ... do you really not want me ... hik ... I'd rather die than be hurt like this.  .. "Arthit cried loudly while walking into the sea.  Step by step towards the deepest sea.  The sea that can wipe out everything about itself.

Better like this!

He will disappear!  This pain will disappear!

He wants to be happy with Nemo!  Or SpongeBob!  Maybe patrik!

Arthit closed his eyes and prepared to drown himself, before someone pulled him ashore.

"LET ME GO !!! LET ME GO !! I WANT TO GO !!"  Arthit rebelled under someone embrace but that person held it tightly, not letting go of it in the slightest.  Arthit choked several times, sea water entered his throat.

"LET ME GO !!!"  Arthit was still screaming.

"ARTHIT !! ARTHIT !!"  Someone is calling his name.  "It's okay, everything gonna be alright! It's okay ... you're strong ... you have to be strong ... there is someone waiting for you."

Arthit looked up to see a face he had not expected.

"Wad ... hik ... hik ..."

"Arthit ..." Kongpop finally caught up with them.  Seeing Kongpop approaching Arthit kicking up so that Kongpop did not approach him.

"GO! I HATE YOU !! GO !!!"  Shouted Arthit.

"Please Arthit ..., don't be like this."  Beg Kongpop, his heart hurts to see such a pathetic Arthit.  He felt he saw Oon in the past, hurt and helpless.

"GO !! I HATE YOU !! GO THERE TO SOMEONE YOU LOVE, OON !!"  expel Arthit.  Kongpop is really frustrated, Nana was the one who misunderstood, now Arthit also misunderstood.

"OON !!"  Snapped Kongpop.  "It's me Kongpop .. it's me Kongpop ..."

"DON'T mention that name in front of me, I'm NOT HIM !! GO !! YOU GO !!"  Wad is still holding onto Arthit so he doesn't run away.  Kongpop walked closer to catch Arthit two hands who wanted to hit him.

"You are Oon and Oon is you Arthit. You are the same person. Remember me, Remember me The Lion .. please Arthit ... remember me ... I love you ... from the beginning until now .. only you ...  only you Arthit ... "Kongpop hugged Arthit and cried on his shoulder.

Shortly after that Arthit passed out.

Zyzy:

Huwe ... Arthit ... 😭😭😭.

Don't be so sad baby ... you're valuable ... very valuable ... especially for Zyzy ...

We love you cute nong 🐢🐢 ...

August 4, 2019