The Past (2)

And the trauma is back again!

At that time, I was also struck by a disaster, my boss fired me without cause and Arthit was expelled from school.  Though he is the victim here.  I really don't understand why it turned out this way!

The Forth Company was also in trouble, it had to run from one branch to another in order to stabilize the company.

I went back to the psychiatrist, but it was useless.  The buried wound is open again.  This time wide-eyed.  There are even new incisions in the trauma.

I can only surrender and struggle to live for Arthit.  Accidentally, I met my college friend first.  He has become a reliable doctor.  His name is Phana.  I told him my story, Phana will help as much as possible.

I don't know what madness I was thinking, I asked Phana to brainwash Arthit.  Eliminates all trauma.  Initially Phana did not agree, he was not a neurosurgeon.  I begged and pleaded, I could not see Arthit being tortured every day, repeatedly attempting suicide.  I'm broken!  I need Arthit!

Phana felt sorry for me, and introduced me to doctors who were experts in that field.  After several consultations, I signed the declaration file, and we operated on Arthit.

After Arthit regained consciousness, I took care of all the documents, changed our names, I was Tee became Beam and Oon become Arthit.  We hope to be able to live a normal life like the others.

Beam POV End.

Arthit had collapsed in the middle of the story, unable to resist the turbulent emotions.  Rome, who was fierce, cried, even Em, who was completely involved, was concerned about Arthit life journey.  He thought Arthit was a cheerful kid and liked to do whatever he wanted, he was innocent so he was an easy target to work on.  Em did not think that behind the fun there was a painful reality like this.

"I'll take him to the room."  Papa Beam said but was arrested by Kongpop.

"I'll take him, uncle."  Asked Kongpop.  Beam wants to refuse but Forth holds Beam arm, Forth says there is something Beam has to hear.  And that is the story of Kongpop.

Finally Beam let Kongpop bring Arthit to the room.

"Now, it's my turn. This will complete Beam story. But I won't tell about myself, but it's about Kongpop."  Rome and Em were shocked at the fact that Kongpop was affected in this regard.

"Actually, you were fired and Oon was expelled from school. That was an order from Suthiluck. At that time, Fang was in a relationship with Kongpop father. Matt Suthiluck. Fang took the photo to Kongpop grandmother, who was very surprised, initially they did not believe in Fang,  but when they asked Kongpop, Kongpop honestly said he liked Oon, they could not do much about Kongpop, because he was the only heir of the Suthiluck family, so that Suthiluck family name would not be polluted, they would work on you and my company. Kongpop knows that. He rebelled, screamed and even pleaded, but all was ignored. What could a 7 year old do? His mother was gone. He could only restrain himself. A year later Fang married Matt and became the official family of Suthiluck.  Fang hates gays because of Beam, he also doesn't like Kongpop, but he can't do much, wait until he gives birth to a son. After one year, Fang get pregnant.  Fang hopes the baby is a boy so he can get rid of Kongpop, but fate says it is different, the baby is a girl.  she was increasingly helpless, how could she hurt Suthiluck heir openly.  she can only make Kongpop alone, making others focus on her daughter, Cici.  Kongpop lived in the house for 9 years, 9 years he saw many things and experienced many things, all of which changed him to be cold and uncaring.  Not a warm person like before.  But the bigger he is, the more he has the power to look for Oon.  Kongpop hired a capable detective to investigate about you guys.  And finally he found out that Oon would study at SSU university, majoring in engineering.  Initially he will search silently, but unexpectedly, on the first day there is a child who screams to declare love, and he is Oon.  Kongpop is easy to recognize because Oon face hasn't changed much.  But he could not approach him openly, he was afraid that Oon would disappear again because of the influence of his family.  He can only pretend not to know Oon, and sometimes play with him.  Until he revealed his disguise on your vacation. "Kongpop had told Forth about the outline of what happened at the villa.

"They are both pathetic," Em said, sympathetic to their story.  Rome nodded in agreement even though he was still crying.

"So ... is this all because of Suthiluck?"  Asked Beam and Forth nodded.

"I had heard the rumor but I could not believe it. I thought there was no reason for us to offend the Suthiluck family. I ... I ..." Beam covered his face with his hands, sobbing.

"Beam ... everything is fine now. There I am here. Now I are stronger than before, and Kongpop has strength. He will not be silent anymore. We both will protect you."  Forth hugs Beam from the side, trying to calm him down.

"You guys, stay overnight here."  Forth said to Rome and Em.  Em says he has to go home, there is business.  Rome will stay.

"Need I to driver you?"  Asked Forth but rejected Em.  He had grown up, not a child anymore.  Forth called a taxi to take Em home.

***

That night, Arthit woke up from his nightmare.  He was sweating, scared and trembling.  His lips were a little pale, and his breathing was irregular.  Arthit room was bright, deliberately not turning off the lights because he knew Arthit didn't like the dark.

It's a dream ... just a dream ... it's a dream ... Arthit repeats the words like a spell.  After a little calm, he saw Rome sleeping next to him, Arthit automatically hugged Rome and Rome who slept deliriously patted Arthit shoulder slowly.  Arthit was relieved, Rome was here.

After hugging Rome, Arthit looked to his left, next to him was a sleeping Kongpop.

Kong stay here?

Arthit did not know the reason why Kongpop was staying here, but maybe it was because he was miss him or because he was relieved at his side.  Arthit did what he had done before, sleeping on Kongpop.

This time he felt comfortable.

Soon, Arthit fell asleep again.

Kongpop opened his eyes, aware that a heavy burden lay on him.

Kongpop smiled at the burden.

Good night Oon.  Sweet dream.

That night, Arthit no longer had nightmares.

August 10, 2019