Spoiled

"GET OUT NOW! "Papa Beam drove away the guest who had just forced his house in, even the door lock of his house was in the rotten guest hand.

"Beam ..."

"GO!!!"

"Beam, listen to me. We have to talk."

"GO !! OR I CALL THE POLICE!"  Threatened why papa Beam picks up the cellphone in his pocket and is ready to call.

"YOU CALL THE POLICE, I WILL TELL OON THE TRUTH!"  Papa Beam who heard the threat immediately stood stiff.

"Give your cellphone and we talk ..." the guest stepped closer to papa Beam, papa Beam body trembling, fear grew bigger and wanted to devour his entire body.

"Beam ... you know that I won't hurt you ... you know that right ..."

"Please ... leave us ... let me and Oon live quietly ... we will not disturb you ... please ..." begged Papa Beam, his tears fell unbearably.

"Ooh ... Beam ..." the guest embraced papa Beam, rubbing his back to try to calm him down.  "Beam ... please don't disappear again ..."

After a while ...

Papa Beam finally sat quietly on the couch, although the signs of crying were clearly printed on his face.  The guest sat next to papa Beam, staring calmly and full of tenderness.

"What do you want to talk about Forth?"  Asked Papa Beam in a trembling voice.

"Beam ... why are you leaving? I'm looking for you everywhere. There's no hint at all, you just disappeared. Change your name and your son name."  Forth said in a very soft tone.

"We just want to live quietly ... I don't want Oon to suffer ... Let go of us Forth."  Ask papa Beam to be miserable.

"Let me enter in your life, I lacked power in the past but now I can stand tall protecting you. Beam, please believe me."

"I..."

"Please Beam ..."

"I ... I don't know ..."

"Give me a chance."

"Please, give me time ..."

***

"Stone, scissors, paper!"

"ARRGH !!!"  Shouted Arthit irritably, he lost the suit bet.  He put on paper and the others put up scissors.

"You fooled me!"

"Oho .. Khaw, nobody's trick you here. You really aren't lucky. Now bring my bag."  Em put his bag to Arthit.

"Me too."  Wad put his bag on Em bag.

"This ..." Even Kongpop also gave his bag to Arthit.

HATE IT!  HATE IT!  HATE IT!

Arthit was very, very forced to finally bring four bags.  His bag was carried on his back, Kongpop bag was carried in front of his chest, Em bag was carried in his right hand and Wad bag was in his left hand.

Slowly and slowly Arthit followed the group.  There was laughter and sarcasm directed at Arthit.  Kongpop fans don't like Arthit being in Kongpop group.  What are special of Arthit to enter Kongpop group?

Flies and satire was considered a breeze then by Arthit, as long as no one hit him or beat him.

Walking uphill while carrying things is not an easy matter, Arthit strengthened himself step by step.  Staring hate at Em and Wad who walked in front of him while chatting casually.  There was even Kongpop where it disappeared.  (Ps: Kongpop walks behind Arthit, because a lot of carrying Arthit stuff doesn't swoop back.)

We will see!  I'll repay you!

Arthit repeated the curse while walking but none of the curses happened.

Hopefully Em fall slip ...

Hopefully Wad get a monkey claws ...

Hopefully Kongpop ... uh, hopefully Kongpop has a crush on me ...

1 kilometer felt like 100 kilometers, sighs and protests began to be familiar in the mouths of new students but the ears of the seniors seemed to be made of steel walls.  Cannot be penetrated.

"Take rest 15 minutes!"  Senior chief orders.  The students began fighting over a comfortable place to rest their feet and put luggage from their backs.

Arthit panted while sitting under a tree, his legs and shoulders screaming, his hands weak without strength.

"Drink ..." a bottle of mineral water was handed in front of Arthit.

"Thank you."  Arthit drank all the water in the bottle until it ran out.

"Haha ... tired nong?"  Ask Bright was the senior hazer chief.  Arthit nodded.

"Fighting ... just 3 km away."  Bright patted Arthit head.

"What! 3 km away?" Arthit shouted but immediately looked down.  How rude he was to shout at senior hazer head.

"If you can not do it, you can tell me."  He said patting Arthit head once more then going to the other new students.  Arthit grimly imagined having to walk another 3km.

"Drink ..." once again like Dejavu, a bottle of drinking water was offered to Arthit and Arthif looked up at Kongpop in front of him.

"I've been drinking, thanks Kong."  Kongpop raised one eyebrow, his face full of question marks.

"P'Bright gave me water to drink."  Arthit explained.

"Oh."  Answer Kongpop then sit next to him.

"Where are you from Kong?"

"Back."  So, Kongpop was pulled by Rome to speak face to face.  Rome protests the attitude of Kongpop group to Arthit.

"Have you been drinking?"

"Not yet."

"OMG, you bring drinking water but don't drink it. You're crazy ... drink now."  Scold Arthit.

"Open it up."  Kongpop offered a bottle of sealed mineral water to Arthit.

"Hihihi ... I don't know if you're spoiled ... here comes to papa ..." Arthit laughed amused as he opened the bottle of mineral water.

Kongpop only silently accepts and drinks it.

"Tired?"  Arthit nodded before he protested.

"You cruelly let me carry your things while climbing. I have curses for you."

"Curse?"

"So Em slipped and then sprained his leg so that Wad was clawed by the monkey so he would be embarrassed when he was teased later. So you ..."

"Me?"

"So you have a crush on me ..." then Arthit stood and squatted in front of Kongpop.

"You have a crush on me ... have a crush on me ... have a crush on me ..." Arthit spouted Kongpop by cupping his hands on Kongpop cheeks.

After saying 10x, Arthit asked "Is the spell successful?"

Kongpop: 😑😑😑 ...

"We're going now."  Shouted the seniors, moans for lazy moans aired.  The juniors were forced to raise their bodies from a comfortable position so did Arthit, he sighed when see the bags.

"Em !!"  Kongpop throws a bag at Em.

"Wad !!"  Kongpop throws a bag at Wad too.

"Kong, let me take it ..." Arthit said, seeing Kongpop take his bag and Arthit bag.

"You bring this ..." Kongpop gave up the drinking water bottle to Arthit.

Zyzy:

Ahhh ... he is so sweet ... 😍😍😍 ...

July 15, 2019