Part 1

My name's Brooklyn Waters, but I tend to just go by Brooke. I'm 5'4, and have brown hair that goes just past my shoulders. My eyes are a light blue, with some grey in them.

It's just past my 21st birthday, and I'm the youngest in my friend group. So, while we were all drunk at the bar, they decided they wanted to do something crazy.. "Ok wait, I'm going to go get Chris and Adam to come with us to help out."Kai said. Before I could say anything, she ran off to find our guy friends..

"Brooke, take this."My other friend, Peyton yelled in my ear, pushing something into my hand. I opened my palm, and saw a small round pill. "What is it?"I asked. "Advil."She said, and I looked at it again. "This isn't Advil. You know I don't do drugs."I replied, trying to shove it back into her hand.. "Just take it. It's your birthday, you have to try new things."She said. Kai came back up, standing next to us. "Ooh, is that what I think it is?"She asked, seeing the pill in my hand.

"I'm trying to get her to take it."Peyton stated. "You totally should. If you don't, I will."Kai commented. "It's all yours."I said, handing it to her.. She dropped it into her mouth, washing it down with her drink.

"Oh yeah, by the way, I got Chris and Adam on board. They said Evan and Dylan would want to be a part of it too. Which is great. The more guys, the easier this'll be."Kai explained. Peyton nodded. "Ok, wait.. Are we actually doing this?"I asked. "Um, yes. They have to get back together."Kai stated. I rolled my eyes. "They don't want to though. They took a break for a reason."I replied, throwing back the rest of my drink. "Ok, well you don't have to be a part of this if you don't want to."She said..

"No, no I want to. I want to meet them. How's this even going to work? I mean.. How are we finding them? Where are we putting them? They're not gonna come with us random people."I commented.. "Well.. You'll see. We're using my family's beach house."Kai said, taking a shot of tequila..

***

I'd just finished getting dressed. I was wearing a pair of white shorts with a cropped shirt..

I heard them honking the horn outside my house, and quickly threw my backpack onto my back, running out the door..

I got in. "Wow you look hot."Kai commented, reaching over and hugging me. I laughed. "Where are we going first?"I asked. "We have to pick up the boys. Evan and Dylan have a van. Peyton brought drugs to keep them all subdued.. We're splitting up who picks up who, so that way they don't know what's going on."She explained. I nodded, still not sure that this would work. There's a good chance we all end up in jail, possibly by the end of the day..

***

Many hours later, Evan and Dylan inform us they got Zayn and Liam already, and are about to go get Louis. They put us in charge of Niall and Harry.

We arrived outside a dark, gated community. "Ok, so how is this going down?"I asked, leaning forward. I was in the backseat of the car. "Well, since you're more.. delicate.. We're going to let you drive, and we'll handle the kidnapping part."Kai explained. I laughed. "Good choice of words."I said, knowing "delicate" was the nicest way of putting the fact that I tend to chicken out of things..

"Ok, so who are we getting first?"I asked as we swapped positions. I was in the drivers seat. It's currently 2:00 in the morning, and there is no one in sight as I park on the side of the road outside the gates..

"We're gonna hop the fence, Peyton's gonna hack the system so the gate will open. I'm going to go drug Harry. We'll be back in about fifteen minutes. You see cops, you call us first. If we don't answer, you make a run for it."Kai explained. I nodded, turning the car off...

***

About thirty minutes passed, and the gate had been open for about fifteen. I suddenly saw shadows, and saw them dragging an unconscious Harry Styles across the concrete. I got out, pulling the hood up on my hoodie, and opened the backdoor. Kai grabbed his feet, Peyton held his head and shoulders, and I helped lift in the middle. Who knew he was this fucking heavy..

"Ok, let's go. Brooke, you stay back there in case he wakes up. Go ahead and tie his wrists and ankles. Blindfold him as well.."Kai explained as she started the car up and continued the drive..

Apparently Niall was pretty close by. All of them happened to be in LA at the same time, which I guess was super convenient..

Once we had him, he was also unconscious. I put him all the way in the third row of seats, blindfolded and tied up..

**

After about two hours, Harry started waking up. I was sitting in the same row as him. He immediately started struggling, but stopped after a few minutes. "What's going on?"He asked. I heard Peyton laugh. "Ladies and gentlemen, it's Harry fucking Styles."Kai announced, followed by her laughing.

"Can you just answer my question?"He asked. "You've been kidnapped."I said semi-quietly, and his head quickly moved in my direction. "How many of you are there?"He asked.

"Don't answer that. He's trying to figure out if he can overpower us. Which, Harry, you can't.."Kai commented..

"Ok. Um.."He seemed disoriented. The drugs were obviously still in his system, and I wondered what they'd given him.. "Why do I feel like this?"He asked, struggling over a few of his words. Peyton laughed. "Those are the drugs.. I suppose you don't really need the blindfold. You won't remember any of this anyway."She explained. "Brooke, go ahead and take that off."She said. I looked over at her, and then back at Harry.

I unbuckled myself, and climbed over the seats. I had to lean over him. "Here, lean forward some."I said, trying to push his shoulders forward. He smelled so good, it was crazy intoxicating.
He leaned over, his elbows resting on my legs so I could get to the back of his head more easily.

I undid the knots, and leaned back, pulling the blindfold off his eyes. He sat back up, blinking a few times. His pupils were incredibly dilated. I moved back over to my seat, and he glanced in my direction, then up front. "Ok, so there's three of you.. Who's that?"He asked, looking in the back seat. Niall was lying there, unconscious, facing the other way so you couldn't see his face. "No one, don't worry about it."Kai called back..

"Ok, so.. What's going on? Why'd you.. Kidnap me?"He asked, pulling at his wrists. I'd tied all the knots. Which I was very good at, since my dad always took me fishing, and taught me how to tie all the different knots..

"You'll see, eventually. Don't worry, you'll feel right at home. We brought a lot of your stuff. Even all your beauty products."Peyton explained..

He looked over at me. "You're quiet. What's your role in all this?"He asked. "I tie the ropes."I stated. He glanced down at them, still trying to get out of the knots. "Makes sense they'd put you in charge of that."He commented, giving up and letting his hands rest on his lap. He tried to look out the window, but it was pitch black outside. The sun would be coming up in about two hours..

He sat there for a little bit, staring off into space, struggling some more with the ropes.. Once the sun came up, Peyton forced two more pills down his throat, and made him drink them down with water.. "Put his blindfold back on too."She said, and I just did as I was told, watching as he was in and out of semi-consciousness.. I moved over, sitting in the seat next to him, and tied the blindfold back over his eyes. He slumped over into my lap, knocking out within an instant..

"Ok. Um. Here, let's sit you back up."I commented to myself, then heard Niall start to stir. I glanced over my shoulder, still trying to gently move Harry from on top of me..

I managed to get Harry off of me, and watched as Niall started freaking out.......

A/N:
I know there's like a ton of these stories, but I've always wanted to try to write one so hopefully y'all enjoy it.. 💕💕