Part 23

"Harry.. I can't. I really do wish I could. But, let me go talk to them. I'll try to convince them. I just have to go tell them what's going on now. This entire plan just got blown up."I stated, getting out of bed and shoving a hand through my hair. I grabbed the phone, completely shutting it off and putting it back in my pocket..

I shut and locked my door behind me, running down the hall, waking everyone up and telling them to meet me downstairs. I met them down there. They were all sitting on the couches.

"So. I was dumb this morning, probably due to my incredibly.. Terrible. Hangover. And I let Harry call him mom and his manager. He wanted to tell them he was ok, and that he needed more time to think about things or whatever.. And, I thought he hung up. But he didn't. So he started asking me all this stuff that I've already discussed with him. About us kidnapping all of them, and the drugs and everything. His manager heard everything."I explained, watching as they tried to process things..

"They don't know where we are yet. But, we need to keep an eye on all news sources. This is what we prepared for. And.. It's absolutely my fault. So, go ahead and start yelling."I finished. Kai was lying on the couch with Chris, who had his arms around her. "Brooke. Honestly.."She trailed off, obviously not sure how to say what she wanted to say.

"Why would you let him call anyone in the first place?"Evan asked. "Ok. Well. I don't know.. But, can't we just.. Try to convince them to not say anything? I mean, we obviously can't enforce it. But it's not like they know our last names or anything.. They wouldn't have any proof that it was us, other than when you three got arrested. They only know we're responsible for Harry.. So, that's all they have."I explained..

"Ok, but we can't just.. Let them go. That ruins the entire point of this. To get them back together."Peyton commented. She was lying on one of the couches with a blanket over her.

"Ok. Um.. I guess just try to keep it quiet then. No one leaves the house without telling someone.. Just, keep an eye on the news feeds.."I commented.

"Ok, well. Don't let your bedmate call all his friends again."Evan said. I glared at him, going into the kitchen to get some food..

I quickly ate, and then went back out into the living room. We all argued about it some more.. They were all pretty pissed about it, as they should be..

After that, I made tea and brought an extra cup up for Harry.. I sat down on the bed, glad to be back in the dark room. It made the headache more bearable.

I handed him his cup. "Thanks."He commented, sipping from the cup. He looked down at it. "You didn't put anything in here, right? Like.. Cause you're mad at me?"He questioned. I laughed. "I should've. They're not happy with me.."I replied. He sighed. "Sorry."He said, patting the spot next to him. I hesitated.

"I shouldn't."I said. He sighed, pushing a hand through his hair. He took another sip of his tea, and set his cup down.

He motioned for me to come sit by him, again.

I sighed, moving over. I sat next to him and he put his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. "Why do you want me to sit like this?"I asked, honestly having no idea why someone like him would want to sit this close to someone like me. I mean, millions of people look up to him. He's changed lives for so many people, and been a mentor for hundreds of thousands of teenage girls.

And I'm me. Someone who kidnaps boybands and holds them hostage. I don't know. But, hey I'm not questioning it. Especially not in this hungover state.

He pulled me closer to him. He hadn't answered my question. "Harry."I said. "It doesn't matter."He said, his arm moving so it was around my waist.

"It does."I said, turning a little so I was almost on my side, facing him.

"Ok. Well, you're different. And I like that.. And I've missed the human contact."He stated bluntly. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not though. I'm just like the millions of girls you've met."I said. He sighed. "You aren't."He replied. I rolled my eyes..

"Sure, whatever you say. I'm going back to sleep."I commented, letting my head rest on his shoulder....

A/N: Sorry, kinda boring. It does pick up more, don't worry.