Part 5

"Hey can I get another sandwich for Louis?"I asked as I walked down the stairs. Chris looked over his shoulder. "Yeah, is he the last one?"He asked. I nodded..

He got up and went into the kitchen. "How was Zayn?"Kai asked after taking a shot of whiskey.

"Loud.. But I got him to eat, and he's pretty quiet now."I said. She nodded, and Chris handed me a plate with a sandwich on it, and a glass of water. "Is this actual water?"I asked. He nodded, going back to join them in their drinking game..

I'm not sure how I ended up taking care of all the guys.. But, it gives me something to do.

I unlocked the door to Louis' room and walked in. He had his blindfold on as well. It was the same situation as Liam and Zayn.. Harry and Niall both have theirs' off..

"Hey, I brought lunch."I said, shutting the door back behind me. "I don't want anything with drugs in it."He mumbled. They had just taken him off his drugs this morning, so he was still a little bit loopy. "There's no drugs. Just, a sandwich and water."I replied, walking across the small room.

"I said I don't want it."He commented, raising his head up..

"Can I sit here?"I asked, standing next to him.. "Just get out. I don't want anything. Let me go.."He stated. He was probably taking this the second worst. He didn't seem mad. Just really.. Upset.

"I'm sitting down."I said, sitting about a foot away from him. "Why don't you listen? Just leave me the fuck alone."He said firmly. "You need to eat.. Please. I promise there's no drugs.."I commented. "I said I don't want anything!"He exclaimed, pulling against his restraints. I sighed. "Ok.. Um. Can I take your blindfold off, and loosen your restraints a little?"I asked.. He nodded, almost unnoticeably.

I moved closer to him, and took his blindfold off first. He groaned, having to keep his eyes shut for about two minutes. They'd had those blindfolds on for a week now; I can't imagine how bright it must seem...

He finally opened his eyes, having to blink a few times to adjust to the lights.. He looked around, and his eyes landed on me. I was working on loosening his restraints enough, so that he could eat his food on his own.. "Ok. Um.. I'm going to leave this here for you. I assure you, there's no drugs."I stated, pushing the paper plate towards him. He was watching me, seeming unsure.

"Where'd the other guy go? He listened when I told him to leave me alone."He commented.
I crossed my legs into a pretzel shape, leaning forward some.. "Well, I know that you've got to be starving, considering you keep refusing your food. And you're probably thirsty from all the drugs they put into your system."I stated, pushing a hand through my hair.. He looked around the room. "Where am I?"He asked, glancing down at the sandwich.

"Mmm. A house-type thing.. Not exactly sure where."I replied, giving him very few details.

"I'm gonna eat this, but not because you told me to."He said, reaching down and picking up the sandwich. I laughed. "Can I ask some questions?"He asked after taking a few bites.. "Sure, though I won't be able to answer most of them."I said. He nodded.

"Ok. Um.. Who else is here?"He asked. I gave him a confused look. "Oh. Um. It's just like me, two of my girl friends, and four guys we know."I said. He shook his head.

"Not what I meant. There's no fuckin' way you all just kidnapped me. That's a waste of time for seven people. So, who else is here? Is it someone I know?"He asked. I glanced over at the door. "I can't say anything regarding any of that."I stated.

He sighed, finishing the sandwich and then looking at the water. "Did you need for me to prove it to you there's nothing in it?"I asked. He nodded, pushing the cup towards me..

I picked it up, taking a small sip of it, so he'd have enough to drink. I set it back down, pushing it towards him. He was eyeing me carefully, still uncertain. "Just drink the damn water, it's got nothing in it I swear."I said.

"Fine."He mumbled, drinking all of the water fairly quickly..

"Good. Ok. Um. I have to put your blindfold back on, and your restraints as well.."I trailed off as he held up his hands for me to tighten.. I gave him a small smile, and quickly did all that I needed to do..

"Ok. Um, I'll be back in a few hours, probably."I said. "Can I ask you one last question?"He asked as I reached the door. "Go for it."I responded.

"Are the other boys here? Liam, Niall and Harry?"He asked. I hesitated, surprised at how smart he was..

"Great, that's all I needed to know. Thanks love."He said, taking my hesitation as an answer...

Hopefully that wouldn't be a problem. I mean, we are trying to reunite them right?