Part 8

He didn't have anything to threaten me with. But for someone who's been stuck in a room for a month, he was still pretty strong..

"Kai!"I screamed, hoping they could hear me from all the way downstairs. I opened my mouth to scream again, and he held his hand over it, silencing me. "I need your phone. I'm going to call the police."He stated. I looked up at him..

He couldn't do anything. He had to either let go of my wrists, or uncover my mouth. He glanced around, getting super lucky that I had been on my way to get the rope.. He looked at me, and then uncovered my mouth so he could quickly tie my wrists up..

He was smart about it, and tied them behind me. "Chris!"I screamed as loud as I could, and Harry quickly shoved a hand over my mouth, and pushed my back against the wall..

"Where's the phone?"He asked, reaching into all my jacket pockets. He reached around my back one way, but it was in the other pocket. He pulled it out, dialing 911 within an instant. But I could hear Chris sprinting up the stairs. Harry spun me around, locking one arm around my neck, holding me against him. "Yeah, hi my name's Harry Styles. I've been kidnapped by crazy people."He said into the phone. Chris didn't hesitate to pull a gun out, pointing it at Harry.

A month ago, I'd had no idea that so many of my friends owned guns..

Harry froze. "Hang up the phone."Chris commanded, moving closer. He was very comfortable holding the gun, and it showed. Harry hung up. Chris motioned for him to drop it, and he tossed it onto the bed..

"Brooke are you alright?"He asked. I nodded. Harry's now-free hand came around my arms, keeping me held in front of him like a shield..

"Let go of her."Chris commanded. Harry didn't budge. "Let me out of here, now."He said, firmly..

"Buddy, you have no leverage now. So, I recommend you let go of her before I shoot you."Chris threatened, turning the safety off. There's no way he had a clear shot of Harry. I was standing right in front of him. He had to be bluffing..

Harry's grip only tightened. "I want out. Let me out of here."He stated. Chris looked at me, holding his free hand up. I shook my head, nodding up at Harry. He was going to do sign language, but I knew that Harry knew it and would understand..

He instead, eyes still locked on mine, tapped the side of the gun twice, and pointed up. I nodded. Since we've all been stuck in this house with the guys, we came up with a multitude of secret signals..

I brought my heel back as hard as I could, hitting Harry's shin. He briefly loosened his hold on my neck, just enough for me to thrust my head backwards and up.. Sure enough, he released his hold, stumbling backwards. I spun around, taking a few steps away from him. Chris ran up to me, quickly untying my wrists. Harry was holding onto his nose, which was dripping blood now.

Chris walked over and with one hit, Harry hit the floor and was knocked out..

He turned back around, walking over to me. "You're alright?"He asked, again. I nodded, rubbing my neck. "I was so not expecting that.. He's been so good."I commented. "Yeah, no. He'll have to go back on the drugs.. I'll take care of this. Could you go check on the other guys? I left them to come up here."He said. I nodded, glancing down at the unconscious man on the floor..

I shrugged it off, walking down the stairs and down the hall. I heard a ton of commotion downstairs, and saw that Chris had left the door to the bunk-room wide open. I cursed and quickly opened the closet nearest to me. I grabbed the pistol that was on the desk in there. Chris has been showing me how to use it. He said it's a 9mm Colt.

I quickly ran downstairs, and saw absolute chaos.

I tucked the gun into my waistband, and immediately used surprise to my advantage. I grabbed a nearby rope and leaped onto Zayn's back, tightly wrapping my arms around his neck, and using the momentum to force him onto the ground. I quickly flipped over on top of him and pinned his arms above his head. He looked up at me, shock written all over his face.. I tightly wrapped the ropes around his wrists and tied it with a complicated knot..

I was suddenly pulled off of him by my waist, and tightly held onto..

I quickly realized that it was Louis, and used his lack of height to head-butt his nose, fracturing it like I had with Harry's.. He let go of me and I whipped around, pulling the gun out and aiming it at him.

He stumbled backwards, one hand in the air, the other holding his nose..

Liam was unconscious on the ground, and Niall was on the ground, his wrists being bound by Evan..

Kai, Peyton and Dylan nowhere to be seen; probably out drinking..

"On your knees."I commanded. He did as I said. I could see the blood dripping from his nose.. I kept the gun aimed at him as I reached over, grabbing another length of rope from the table. "Put your hands behind you."I said, and he did.. I tucked the gun back into my shorts, and walked over, tightly tying his wrists behind his back. He grimaced when I finished tying the knot..

Chris walked downstairs, and saw the situation. "Guess it was a bad idea to put them together."He muttered. I laughed, standing up and walking over to him. "Here, take this back upstairs."I said, pulling the gun out of the waistband of my shorts and handing it to him.

"Wow.. Learning from the best I see."He commented. I rolled my eyes. "Adam, Evan."I said, turning back to face the two guys who were left here..

They looked at me. "Let's get them back upstairs. Same plan, but I'll be up in a minute with more rope."I stated. They nodded and grabbed Niall and Liam first, having to drag Liam up the stairs.. Chris followed them.. I sighed, pushing my hands through my hair. "I'm so sorry about your nose."I said, looking at Louis.

I walked over, grabbing some tissue and crouching down in front of him, cleaning up the blood on his face..

"Where'd you learn to do all that?"Zayn asked. I glanced over my shoulder at him. He was leaning against one of the walls. I laughed, looking back to what I was doing.

"My parents forced me into self-defense classes growing up."I replied..

"Can I ask you something?"Louis asked. I looked back to him, nodding. "Before we got out, there was a ton of commotion from above us, and we heard you yelling for Chris. What was that about?"He asked. "Oh, there was just a small situation upstairs. My bathtub flooded."I lied, laughing.

"It was Harry, wasn't it?"Zayn asked, and I glanced over my shoulder at him. "No, I really did flood my tub. Which kinda sucks, cause I had hardwoods up there and they're probably in pretty rough shape now."I said, bringing my childhood acting career out..

"Ok, well someone's lying then. 'Cause Niall told us he woke up in the car on the way here. And he said that he attacked you, and that Harry was there."Louis explained, Zayn nodded in confirmation..

I laughed. "First of all. Niall attacking me? Secondly, we had all of you on a shit load of drugs that first day, so my best guess is he was hallucinating."

"Well then, why is Harry not here? Why kidnap me and not him?"Zayn asked.

"Let's just say, he had a top notch security system, which made it very difficult to get to him."I lied, standing back up as Evan and Adam came back downstairs. They pulled Louis and Zayn off the floor.

"Chris wants you upstairs in your room."Evan said, winking at me. "Shut up, you know damn-well that'd never happen."I commented, grabbing the spare ropes from on the counter and walking ahead of them up the stairs....

I wasn't sure why Chris was still up there.