Part 20

A/N: Since this chapter isn't that great (it just ties the story along), I'm posting part 21 an hour after I post this one. Thanks for reading! <3 <3

*** 3:13AM ***

"Nooo, stop!"I exclaimed, rolling over onto my stomach. "Just take it!"Kai practically screamed into my ear, followed by a fit of laughter. "Ok, ok wait let mesit up."I stumbled over my words, rolling and then falling off of the kitchen counter. She started bursting out laughing, running over with the shot glass in her hand.. I sat up, laughing, holding my head, which I knew I'd hit on the floor, but couldn't feel it.

She sat down next to me, shoving the glass into my hand, and I threw back the shot of rum a minute later. Peyton ran into the room, tripping over Kai and instantly falling. She started laughing, and sat up, leaning against one of the other cabinets. She was holding a bottle of strawberry-flavored vodka that was over halfway empty...

**

Chris was suddenly there, standing in the middle of the kitchen. "Could you guys shut up? What the hell's going on?"He asked. There was a huge mess on the floor. A mix of rum, vodka, and cereal that I'd knocked off the table probably an hour ago.

"Girls nightgetout."Kai got out, leaning against my shoulder. "Ok, well you're waking all of the guys up with your noise. Brooke, your arm's bleeding."He said, walking over and looking at it. I could see that it was bleeding, but my eyes wouldn't focus on the cut.

"Ok, come on. You all need to go to bed. Brooke, let's go."He said, trying to pull me off the ground. "Noooo, I don't want to go."I commented, laughing when he let me fall back to the floor.. Peyton slid the bottle across the floor, and I caught it as it was falling..

I drank some more, standing up and shoving the bottle into Chris' hand. "We need music."I murmured, and Peyton screamed. "Yes!"She exclaimed, making her way to her feet and stumbling over to her phone. She somehow connected it to the tv.

Kai got up, holding onto me for balance. "Wait wait I haveto pee."She got out in a slur. "Come on. Chris, dance with Peyton. We'll be back."Kai said, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the stairs. We both struggled to get up the stairs and she stood up at the top, immediately falling backwards, running into a wall. I laughed, making it to my feet and walking over. She reached for a doorknob. "No, wrong door."I said, laughing.

"Ugh I just have to pee, how hard is that?"She commented, finding her way to the bathroom. "Brooke, come in here I need your help!"She shouted. "Ok, ok. I'm coming. Wait.."I replied, tripping over my feet. "Where's my shoes? Kai, where're my shoes?!"I exclaimed, making it to the doorway of the bathroom. "You threw them.. At some point."She responded. She was sitting on the toilet, her head lying on her knees..

      *** Zayn's POV ***

It was probably around 4:00AM, and none of us could sleep. Apparently the girls had decided to get piss drunk, and were all screaming downstairs. "How can they possibly be so loud?"I groaned, grabbing my pillow and pulling it over my head.. They got louder and I heard the doorknob rattle. "No, wrong door."I heard Brooke say, followed by drunk laughter. Louis groaned as one of the other girls said something, and Brooke started shouting about how she lost her shoes. "Jesus christ, who knew that girl was so loud.."Liam muttered..

After a few minutes, we could hear them laughing, and then heard a door open. I jumped when there was a bang on the wall next to me. It sounded like Brooke had run into the wall. It got quiet, and I started falling asleep for the first time all night. I was jolted back awake when Brooke started laughing again, and the other girl was laughing too as they ran down the hallway. "Shots!"One of them screamed from downstairs. I groaned. "This is torture."Niall commented from his bunk, which was underneath mine. I pulled at the restraint around my wrist, wanting to roll over into my other side. But, it was tied too close to the wall, so it wasn't possible.

"So, how are we getting out of here?"I asked, pulling the pillow off my head. It was pitch black in here, but I could feel Liam looking at me from his bunk, which was across from mine.

"Honestly, I don't think we are. If we get out, it'll be them making a mistake. Let's just hope that happens soon."Liam commented. I sighed, running a hand through my hair. It was growing too long, and was dirty and greasy. We were all in pretty rough shape...

**POV: Brookein the bathroom **

I shut the door behind me, and slid down the wall. "This hangover's gonna be a bitch tomorrow."I said, and she laughed. "At least you get to wake up next to Harry Styles."She said, getting up and flushing the toilet. She washed her hands, then sat on the counter. "Ugh I need to change, but I don't want to go in that room right now."I said. "You can wear some of my pants."She said. I nodded, and she struggled to get off the counter.. I laughed, holding out my hands for her to help me up.

She grabbed my hands, pulling on them. "Oh god I can't stand."I got out, leaning my head against the wall.

She somehow got me to my feet, and we stumbled down the hallway into her and Peyton's room. She gave me a pair of joggers and she snuck into my room and got a more comfortable pair of my CK underwear, and a t-shirt.. I changed, leaning against the wall..

"We should go back downstairs."She said. "Yeah, I need more rum."I commented, following her down the hallway. She laughed..

"Shots!"Kai yelled at the top of her lungs, once we reached the bottom of the stairs.

Chris was trying to get the bottle away from Peyton, who let go and ran over to us.. I grabbed the bottle of rum from off the counter and poured a ton of shots. "That's way too many. It's four in the morning, you don't need that."Chris tried, but two minutes later, all the shots were gone....