Part 14

"It's time for.. What?"I questioned, raising my eyebrows at him. "We informed Niall, and only Niall, about Harry. We've decided to let them bunk together."He explained. "Oh. Uh, alright.."I said, hesitantly.

"He's in there, right?"Chris asked. I nodded. "Yeah. I'll let him know.. Are we doing this right now? I was sorta in the middle of a conversation."I commented quietly.

I glanced in Niall's direction. He looked rough compared to Harry, who'd been allowed to shave and cut his hair. Niall obviously had not had those luxuries in the last three months..

"A conversation? Brooke."He said, sternly.. I rolled my eyes. "No. Absolutely not. You know me better than that."I stated, glancing over my shoulder again. Still lying on the bed.. "Ok. Ok, fine."I said, looking back at Chris..

I pulled the door open the rest of the way. Chris stepped into the room, motioning for Niall to follow. Both of their eyes immediately fell to the shirtless Harry Styles lying on my bed.

"Harry."Niall said after a few seconds. Harry immediately sat up, first looking to me, and then his eyes landing on Niall.. "Oh my god."He murmured, standing up. He walked over, wrapping his arms around him..

He took a step back. "Wow.. Oh, thank you so much."He said, looking at me. "Actually this was all Chris."I admitted. He thanked Chris, who just shrugged in response.

"How're the other lads?"Harry asked. "Bout the same as me."Niall replied. "You look good though. Clean."He stated, seeming really confused. "Yeah, she let me shave. And cut my hair for me."Harry explained, looking over at me.

"Alright, all this chatting is great. Brooke. Evan just texted me. He said their room is ready."He commented. I nodded, and looked at Harry. "Right, ok."He said, turning and holding out his wrists. I gave him a small, pity-filled smile, before grabbing the rope from on the bed and tying his wrists in front of him..

"Can you grab my shirt?"He asked, motioning towards the bathroom. I nodded, walking over and grabbing it from in the bathroom. I walked back out, giving it to him.

"Ok, I'll take Niall down the hall. It's his normal room."Chris stated. "Do I have a bed now?"Harry asked, and Chris looked at me, and then at him. "Um. Actually no. Because we don't have enough mattresses. We moved Niall's mattress into your room, but you still have the couch."Chris explained..

"Great."Harry said sarcastically, and they walked out of the room. Harry went back over and sat on my bed, falling onto his back. "What're you doing?"I asked, leaning against the wall outside the bathroom. "I don't want to sleep on that damn sofa."He commented. "Ok. Well, I can't really do anything about that right now. I'm sure we could figure something out. We'll be switching locations again soon. So maybe they'll be a bed for you at the next house."I explained. "Ok, well. Can I just.. Maybe.. Sleep here until then?"He asked, pulling himself into a sitting position since he couldn't use his hands.

I gave him a look. "You can leave these on.. Just.. Don't make me sleep on that sofa again. Please."He stated, glancing down at his wrists, which were still bound.

"You want to sleep here?"I asked. He nodded. "With you."He stated, and I felt my heart freeze for a second. "With.."I trailed off. "I don't know if that'd be a good idea."I stated. He rolled his eyes.

"Obviously none of any of this is a good idea. You said it yourself just last month, that you knew all of you would end up in jail."He commented. "Yes. I did say that it was a bad idea to have done any of this."I replied quietly, glancing over at the door.

"And you're fine with your wrists staying bound?"I asked. "For now, sure."He replied, struggling to push his hand through his hair.. "Ok. Well. Uh. I'll be right back. Don't move."I said, he shrugged, lying on his back as I walked out of the room. I saw Chris going back downstairs, the door to Niall and Harry's room was shut.. I sighed, going back into my room.

He was still just lying there.. I sighed, shutting the door and locking it back, knowing Chris wouldn't hesitate to come in here and drag Harry out by his hair..

"Ok. Um. I'm going to tie you to the end of the bed up top here, cause I have to shower."I explained. He shrugged, sitting back up and moving more towards the top of the bed, near the windows. Which, were dead-bolted, and required a key. I grabbed a strand of spare rope that was on the desk, and walked over, climbing on the bed. He held his wrists out, and I tied them to the bed, giving him a foot of room, to move around, so his arms weren't that tightly bound to the bed...

I made sure he couldn't reach anything he shouldn't, and then went into the bathroom, grabbing a change of clothes on the way there...

Once I was done showering and brushing my teeth, I pulled on a pair of grey joggers, and a black cami.. I walked out of the bathroom, brushing my hair out.

He looked over at me.. I walked over, opening the desk drawer, just to make sure the gun was still there. Which, it was..

I put my hairbrush down on my desk, putting some lotion on my arms. "Did you need anything else? I'm about to go to sleep."I questioned, looking at him. He was watching me, and shook his head. "Ok. I'm trusting you here, you know that right?"I asked, turning the light off in the bathroom.

It was around 1:30AM right now. He shifted his position on the bed, letting his head rest on the pillow, his arms above his head. He still didn't have a shirt on. But, I tried to ignore that as best as I could.

"Yeah. I know. But, why would I try anything when I could sleep in this bed for the rest of my time here? Which, isn't forever, right?"He asked. I shook my head.

"No, we'll definitely be arrested by then."I stated jokingly. He laughed. I realized immediately, how it didn't sound as forced as some of the other times that he's laughed..

I pulled the comforter back and got in bed, glancing over at him. "This is so weird."I commented. He smiled, laughing a little. "Why?"He asked. I laid down, pulling the sheets up and looking over at him.
I shrugged. "You're so well-known around the world, with millions of fans admiring your every move.. Feels weird laying next to someone who's changed the world so much."I stated. "Changed the world?"He questioned..

I nodded. "Yeah, I mean.. The way you live your life, the messages you tell your fans. They take that to heart and it changes them as people sometimes. Makes them better. You've made the world a better place. Or, a corner of it at least."I replied. He shrugged, looking up at the ceiling.

I made sure his ropes were tied tight, and then shut off the bedside lamp, surrounding us in the dark....