Part 11

"Alright, let's get moving. I'm not getting arrested. I'll drug them. Chris, you get all of our stuff and put it in the back of your truck with the tarp over it. Adam and Evan, once the guys are knocked out, you're going to help me get them into the cars.. We're splitting it up. Niall, Harry and Zayn go in the truck with Chris and I. You two take Liam and Louis in your car. I'll pack their stuff up. Let's go."I stated..

We all immediately started sprinting around the house.. I calmly went into the room with their waters. "Here."I said, acting as though everything was perfectly normal..

They drank the waters. "So, was that one of the girls on the phone?"Liam asked. "Yeah.. She got arrested for public intoxication."I lied, laughing a little..

I left the room, and quickly gathered all of their clothes from the closet outside the room...

**

We were out of that house in less than twenty minutes, leaving it in pristine condition, as though no one had been there at all. I'd made sure to wipe away finger prints, and made up all the beds, set all the pillows, wiped down the counter tops, etc.. I emptied the trashcans, and put all the trash bags in the neighbors cans a few houses down..

There was no trace of us ever being there..

**

We blindfolded all of the guys, and headed to Colorado, where Adam's grandparents have a mountain-home that they stay in for half the year. Luckily, they aren't there right now..

"So, how are we going to keep them knocked out for the whole ride there? They aren't going to trust me now that I drugged them."I said, looking over at Chris.

"Uh.. Well, I mean.. We just have to keep them from talking. 'Cause Harry's in the car and they can't know that. So we could just gag them. Or him.. He knows they're here but not the other way around."He said, pulling off the highway to get gas..

"Did Evan and Adam go a different way?"I asked, glancing in the backseat. All still knocked out.

"Yes, to make sure we stay split up in case one of us gets into trouble. I'm pretty sure that they only know that Harry's missing. They haven't realized the others are gone as well."He explained, getting out to pump gas into the car..

I sighed and got out of the car. I pulled up the hood on my sweatshirt. Well, Chris' sweatshirt. It's important that since we've been somewhat associated with the girls and Dylan, that we hide from any possible cameras or anyone who might recognize us..

I opened the back door, making sure to block the view of anyone who might possibly be in the gas station..

I made sure their blindfolds were on, and used a piece of a t-shirt as a gag for Harry's mouth...

I shut the door back and got back in..

This is how I thought this would go from the beginning. They'd realize the boys had been kidnapped and then soon would find out it was us, we'd run and hide, and run some more, and then they'd catch us and we'd all go to jail...

That's how I thought it would go.

****
>> 2 months later >> (October, 2019)
****

We've been at the house in the mountains for a while now. We still have the four sharing a room, and Harry isolated. They seem to be getting along really well, even Zayn.. To catch you up, over the last two months, we had another problem with the four of them attempting to escape. But, that was six weeks ago. Since then, everything has been good. Harry is back off the drugs, and the police released Peyton, Kai and Dylan.  They didn't come back here though.

Well, they're coming back this week. They calmed things down with Harry's people, somehow convincing them that he'd gone to Japan to get some time away from everything. And, apparently they believed it without hesitation, cause he's done it before..

The other boys' management teams haven't noticed they're missing. However, the fans have gotten very suspicious as to why their favorite celebrity hasn't been spotted in months. But, we aren't too worried about them figuring us out..

Right now, I'm in Harry's room. I come in here and talk to him a lot, cause I feel bad for him not having anyone here with him.

"You know, about two months after you guys grabbed me, I was going to release my second album.. Am I ever going to be able to do that?"He asked, looking at me from where he sat. Which, was a couch. We gave him that much. He only had one restraint, and that was on his left wrist, tied in one of the more complicated fishing knots. Very difficult to get untied with the rope I'd used..

"Uh.. Good question. I honestly have no idea."I replied.. "Why can't I see the other guys?"He asked, lightly tugging on the rope as he adjusted his position on the couch. I was sitting across from him. "Uh.. That's complicated."I stated. He groaned, pushing his head back. "Can you answer any of my questions?"He asked. "Sorry. We just.. It's difficult to explain."

"So then, try."

A/N:
Edited: 8/6/2019