Part 18

"Ok. Well, you've drugged me. You fractured my nose. Sometimes you can be intimidating, but I also like that. Let's see.. You take long showers."He expressed. I rolled my eyes. "That's nothing. There's got to be more that you don't like."I replied, glancing over at the door. "Not that I can think of."He stated, looking at me.

"Ok, well let's get you back to your room. And you can come up with five more things you don't like about me. I'm sure Niall can help you out."I said, standing up and walking over to the door. I opened it and jumped, seeing Evan standing there. He peered past me, and I glanced over my shoulder. Harry was still sitting on the bed. "Come on."I commented, giving him a look. He got up and walked over.

"What's going on?"Evan questioned. "Well, he showered. And then I was talking to him about his music."I said. He raised his eyebrows. I mocked him, and pushed past him. Harry followed me.. Evan caught up to me, walking right next to me. He was around 6'2, so he pretty much towered over me, and Harry.

"Do I need to bring this up to Chris?"He asked. I rolled my eyes. "He knows that Harry was in there. Shut up and go mind your own business elsewhere."I commented, shoving him away from me. I stopped outside the room, unlocking the door and pushing it open.. Harry walked in, and sat down on the couch.

"Don't forget to work on that list."I said, shutting the door behind me. In case you were wondering, no, I don't bother tying him up anymore. The others are still tied to their beds. But since Harry's been pretty easy, I generally don't worry about it..

**** 5:30AM ****

"Ok, so let's pack up all their stuff right now, and we can leave in three hours."Kai stated.

We were all sitting around the dinner table, discussing stuff... We'd gotten up super early to make sure we'd have enough time.

"Ok, but where are we going?"Chris asked. I think all of us were confused about that. Adam's grandparents were on their way up here right now. But they'd be here tomorrow afternoon, so we'd miss them by over a day.

"Does anyone else have family vacation homes?"Peyton asked, looking around. After a minute of silence, I sighed and raised my hand. "Wait, really? You never told us you had one."Kai said. I looked at her. "It's my sister's, technically. But, I'll call her and ask if I can use it."I said. "Where is it?"She asked. "Probably two hours from here.. Secluded, five bedrooms. We'll have to share rooms. But there are bunks for the guys, which is good."I explained.

"Perfect. Go call her and ask. We'll get the drugs prepared in their waters for this morning. Let's be ready to go by 7:00. Brooke, you're good to wipe fingerprints again?"Chris questioned. I nodded, taking out my phone and walking out into the family room, dialing her number, hoping she'd pick up.

She answered. "Hey! Where've you been?"She asked. It was probably 8:30 her time, since she lives in Atlanta..

"My friends and I are on a road trip. I was actually calling to ask if we could use your house in Colorado for a little bit."I stated. "You aren't in school?"She asked. I sighed. "No. But don't tell Mom and Dad. I switched over to online classes, and have a job that I can do while I travel.. So, can I use the house?"I questioned.. "I guess so. Do you know where the spare key is?"She asked. "Yeah. Thanks."I said..

I talked to her for about thirty more minutes, since she's my sister and it's been a while since we've talked.. After that, I secretly moved Harry back to his room, and then went back downstairs.

"Ok. Peyton, go give the waters to the three in the bunk room. I just gave Harry and Niall theirs."I stated, grabbing the cleaning solution and starting the fingerprint-removal process.

"No one touch anything for the next half hour."I said. Chris rolled his eyes. "How are we supposed to do that?"He asked. I laughed. "Just. Try. I'm starting upstairs."I explained...

We're now on our way to the next house. I'm in the car with Zayn, Liam and Louis now. I'm riding with Evan and Dylan. "So, do you know the updates? Like, has anyone realized they're all gone?"Dylan asked me. I shrugged. "I mean, I've been keeping up with it. And it doesn't seem like it. Supposedly Harry's mom is getting concerned, since she hasn't heard from him in almost six months."I commented, glancing back to make sure they were all still knocked out. They were.

"Holy shit. We've had them for six months?"He asked. "Just about. We got them in July I think."I replied. "Damn. That's crazy. There's no way this lasts much longer. I mean seriously, someone has got to notice what's going on. How do they not notice that five celebrities, once in a group, haven't been seen in half a year? They've got to notice."Dylan stated. I shrugged..

"Guess we'll see."I stated...

It was only a matter of time before they found us and we all got arrested..