Part 2

Niall started freaking out, and I got up, moving back there. "Hey, shh calm down you're fine."I said, gently touching his arm.. "Untie me, now. What the fuck is going on?"He asked, a lot more angry then Harry..

"Um. Well, you've been kidnapped. So there's that. And, I can't untie you. But I can take your blindfold off for a few minutes if you want."I commented, looking up front. Peyton nodded, and I looked back down at him. "Did you want to sit up?"I asked. He nodded. "Take it off."He commanded, and I hesitated, before reaching over and untying it. I pulled it off, and helped him sit up. He looked at me, then up at where Peyton and Kai were having a conversation up front. He couldn't see Harry from here, just the ends of his feet. He had shoes on, which I thought was weird considering that they grabbed him at two in the morning...

"Who is that?"Niall asked, struggling against the ropes, trying to see around the seats. I pushed him back down, and he looked at me. "What's going on? Why am I here?"He asked, struggling a lot more then Harry had.. "Ok. Um. You'll figure that out eventually. But for the time being, I can't tell you anything. Did you want some water?"I asked, secretly signaling Peyton. I could see her dissolving two of the pills into water, but he couldn't..

"Yeah. Um. Sure."He said, giving up the ropes. I nodded, looking back down at him. He was watching me. "Here."Peyton commented, and I leaned forward over the seats, reaching for the water.

I let out a small scream when I felt Niall grab me and I ended up on the ground underneath him. He easily pinned my arms above my head. "Shit."I heard Kai curse. "You better tell me what's going on."He said.. Somehow he'd gotten both his ankles and his wrists untied without me seeing. I'm guessing he was conscious way before we noticed...

"Brooke are you alright?"Kai called back to me.. Niall was sitting on top of me, keeping me held down. "Um. Yeah.. I guess. Kind of. He got out of his ropes."I answered, struggling under his weight. "You guys better let me out of this car right now, and give me my phone back."He commanded, glancing over his shoulders, before his eyes landed back on me. I'd given up on trying to get free, and was now just lying there staring up at him..

There wasn't a lot of space between the rows of seats, and this was extremely uncomfortable, despite it being Niall Horan.

"Yeah, so.. We can't do that."Peyton stated. She was still up in the front seats, watching the situation unfold..

"What do you want with me and Harry?"He asked, and I realized he'd been awake long enough to hear Harry talking, and must've recognized his voice..

"That's none of your business right now."Peyton said from directly above us. She was crouched down, standing in between the two seats in the second row.. "Alright, woah woah ok. Ok. Just.. Don't shoot me please."Niall stated, letting go of my wrists. I realized Peyton was holding a gun. "Holy shit. Where'd you get that?"I asked.

"Now, get up, off of Brooke, and sit back down."She demanded. "Ok. Ok.."He glanced down at me, and pulled himself off of me. He held out a hand to me, and I hesitated before allowing him to help me up. He sat down, but not before quickly knocking the gun out of her hands. It landed on the ground and he lunged for it. I screamed, moving as far from it as possible. Which basically was two feet away. He held the gun up, and it was like he just kept finding new ideas. He grabbed me, yanking me towards him.

Kai quickly turned the wheel, causing Niall to fall and he pulled me with him. It was the perfect motion for him to fall onto the seat, and I was awkwardly pulled down on top of him, a gun pointed at my head. "Let me and Harry out of this car right now or I'll shoot her."He said. He had to be joking, right? He wouldn't really shoot me.. Would he?

Kai pulled the car over onto the side of the highway. We were in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by miles of trees and fields..

"Harry get up."Niall commented. Peyton rolled her eyes. "He won't be up for a few hours. We gave him GHB and Ketamine."She stated. Niall's arm was wrapped around my waist, holding me in place.. "What is that? What'd you give him?"He asked angrily.. I struggled, and felt him tense up. "It's two different date-rape drugs." I answered.

"Ok. Um. Just let me out of the car. Open the door, and get out of my way. Don't touch me."He said, moving his position a little, still holding the gun to my head. I made eye contact with Kai and she held her hand up to her chest, doing sign-language. I nodded, understanding it.. My brother's completely deaf, so I'm fluent in sign language, and taught Kai a few things..

Niall didn't see her though, he was too busy watching Peyton to make sure she didn't try anything..

"Can you let go of me? And put the gun down? We're in the middle of nowhere, let's just talk about it."I offered.. Niall's arm was still wrapped around my waist, his hand pressing against my bare stomach..

He lowered the gun from my head, but pointed it at Peyton, his hand shaking. He'd never held a gun before, nonetheless pointed it at someone.. I quickly brought my foot up, knocking the gun right out of his hand. It hit the roof and fell onto Harry. I used my heel to kick him in the shin as hard as I could, and brought my elbow back into his stomach. He grunted from the impact, and his hold on me loosened.

I took the very small opportunity, to spin around and shove him as hard as I could. He stumbled backwards and fell back down onto the seats.. I then jumped on top of him, quickly grabbing the ropes and tying his wrists tighter this time, with a more complicated knot. I was now sitting on top of him. He groaned, looking up at me. "What the hell.."He muttered. "Nice ninja work babe."Peyton said, holding a hand up. I gave her a high-five. In her other hand was the gun. She put it in the waistband of her pants, and climbed back into the front seat, grabbing the cup of water.

"Can you sit up?"I asked, glancing back down at him. He was struggling to get free, but I was still sitting on top of him, holding him down somehow, despite me only weighing 117 lbs..

He nodded, and I helped him sit up. I took the water from Peyton and looked back to Niall. "Drink this."I said, holding the cup up to his lips. He turned his head to the side. "I don't want to drink that. It's got drugs in it."He said, struggling beneath me. I sighed and moved so I was sitting pretty much on top of him, but not in a inappropriate way. I was holding myself up on my knees.. "You know you're going to have to drink it eventually. Might as well do it now."I stated. He sighed, looking over at me.

He was still struggling, pulling at his wrists.. "Where'd you learn to tie knots like this?"He asked, giving up on getting out of the ropes..

"My dad took me fishing a lot."I answered. "Stop stalling. Just drink it."I said, holding it back up.. He was watching me. Kai had continued driving. Her and Peyton were focused on putting in the correct address...

"Fine. I'll drink it."He said, and I looked back down at him, surprised. "You will?"I asked. He nodded, watching me. "Just promise me something."He stated. I nodded.

"Promise me I'll wake up. Promise me you guys won't kill me, or Harry."He commented. I smiled, and held my pinky out. He held his hands up, and managed to link his pinky around mine..

"Promise."I said, then lifted the drink back to his lips...