Irondad's Daycare

Notes:          

Get ready for another Vine filled chapter! We also have a bit more emotion this update, so it isn't completely fluff oriented :) Thank you for the support, it really means a lot!

Have fun and stay safe!❤🧡💛💚💙💜

---

After spending the rest of Saturday training in the workshop and reciting Vine references, the idea of spending Sunday by introducing Ned and MJ to Tony is enough to make Peter want to bounce off the walls. Peter practically leaps out of bed Sunday morning, which catches Tony by surprise, and hurries into the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"You're up surprisingly early. I didn't think it was possible for teenagers to be up before noon on the weekends," Tony chastises. There isn't anyone else in the penthouse besides the two, as opposed to yesterday when there were at least three people at any given time. Peter notes how nice it is to have the penthouse relatively peaceful.

"I wanted to be ready for when Ned and MJ come over!" he quickly explains as he pours himself a bowl of cereal. He sits and eats his cereal at the counter as Tony eyes his rushed movements.

"Alright, alright, just slow it down a bit. You just got out of the Medbay, I don't wanna have to take you back because you decided to choke on your Wheaties," Tony reminds with a stern hint to his voice. He really doesn't want to relive seeing Peter on a gurney anytime soon. Or ever. Ever is good. "Wait, did you just say two people are coming? I only agreed to one. I can only handle so much prepubescence in one place," he adds, somewhat serious.

"Don't worry, Mr. Stark!" Peter assures with a full mouth. "You'll barely know MJ is there. Unless she decides to interrogate you. It's usually a fifty-fifty shot. And Ned will only freak out for about the first half hour, then he'll stop squealing." Tony rubs his forehead. When he decided to start spending more time with the kid, he didn't expect it to turn into a babysitting gig.

"Fine. But if they break anything, they buy it," he says with zero intention of enforcing it. Peter could burn down the entire Tower and Tony would consider paying him. He figures he owes it to the kid. Still, hell would freeze over before he'd ever admit it.

"We won't break anything, honest. You'll barely know we're here!" Peter knows for a fact that Tony will definitely know they're there. MJ will bombard Tony with ethical questions and Ned will burst everyone's eardrums with his fanboyish screams. It'll be a long, eventful day, but Peter can't wait.

"Somehow I highly doubt that," Tony grumbles. Peter sits at the bar once he has finished his quick breakfast. "Thirsty? Whiskey?" Tony offers with the playful rise of his eyebrow. Peter rolls his eyes, but can't keep that smile off his face.

"May would kill you." Tony snorts.

"She'd kill you and me both, kid," he counters, taking a sip of his coffee. Peter stalls, raising an eyebrow.

"How much coffee do you drink?" he asks curiously. Tony responds without lifting his eyes away from his Stark Phone,

"Five. Maybe six if I have to get work done." Peter's eyes slowly widen.

"Mr. Stark that's so insanely unhealthy. Like, that amount of coffee and caffeine can cause insomnia and-"

"That's kind of the point, kid," Tony hums.

"No, it's not good! Too much can make you more irritable and you hear things that aren't there and you get anxiety, like bad anxiety! And, and glaucoma and irritable bowel syndrome and osteoporosis and heart disease and-"