Chapter 34.5

I did a chapter similar to this a while ago- where I explained the powers that my characters have. I'd like to do that again for all of the characters I've listed before AND my new characters. This will be their new powers (If listed in the older chapter). If they are a new character then I will be listing all of their abilities. I'll also show you guys some new characters that I have added into the book; who they are, their powers and what they look like. I hope you enjoy!

(Keep in mind that the characters in the book have been developing their abilities; I just haven't shown it).

-----------------------------------------------

Seth Lenior

-Commanding the dead

-Necromancy

-Demonic state; He is not demonic himself but could get into a state of complete recklessness or power.

-Summoning the dead

-Draining an enemy's soul with not only his scythe but his hands

-He could sense when someone has died; just like his father.

-Ability to create black flaming fissures of hellfire; that when close, it swallows up the living OR dead creatures it immediately sends them to hell.

-Shadow traveling.

-Controlling dark energy

-His scythe could kill anyone; regardless if they are immortal or not... demon or not.

-Control over the darkness; he's most powerful in the dark or shadows.

Jaxon Di Angelo

-Being his father is the prince of hell; The prince of envy, he could influence people's emotions. He could simply look at someone and force them to grow with envy; even die of it.

-He could wield hell's fire just by himself. Though Avel got this gift from Lilith, (which obviously won't last for long). He is known as the being to wield fire... along with someone else in the prophecies.

-He has some sort of control over the sea and water because of his father; (His father could take on the form of a sea monster.) He could kill with simply forcing people to feel as if they were drowning.

Jayce Darkmore

-He hasn't really gained any more powers; He's about 400 plus years old so he's discovered all of them- but one thing that he has learned how to do is control his powers much better.

Jin Darkmore

-Teleportation with portals.

-He will soon have immortality; Jayce is waiting to give it to him when he turns 18 years old.

-Healing

-Summoning rituals

-Protective Shields

-He has been gifted by the angel of fire, Uriel. Though his signature color is bright blue- if he is dealing with fire or hell's fire, his eyes could flash a fire red and he could radiate red.

-He is resistant to fire. He could walk in a fire without being hurt or burned. He could play with fire at his fingertips and fight with it.

-He is the second person in the prophecies who could wield Hell's fire; along with Jaxon.