Chapter 35

TW: one mention of rape, nothing too severe though. Thank you for reading!

Alva's POV

It's him. He's the one who brought destruction onto my family name. Though I couldn't see... Lucifer described him to me when I was younger.

The blond curls on top of his head. Built like a God... a true greek. His smirk is vicious; he's nonstop with his hate. He gets pleasure out of making people go mad.

Before I was born, He ventured in Syria for a bit. There was a plague going on, but my family was healthy and well. Of course, the plague didn't affect him, due to his Nephilim abilities... but he strived to see my family hurt. For what reason? I don't know. Did he want to see them hurt? Did he hate that someone wasn't suffering?

There were rumors that he was racist to my kind. He'd throw racist slurs at the Arabic people of Syria; especially my family. My family was a wealthy family Lucifer told me... we sold all kinds of clothing and fabrics.

Perhaps he didn't like that. He didn't grow up wealthy himself. That's the thing about Avel... he believes that since he had a bad childhood, everyone owes him something. That's not how life works. You're supposed to move forward and cast away the bad thoughts... not dwell in your past.

My mother Aya was my grandfather's prized possession. Lucifer described her to me as one of the most beautiful creations that God has put on this earth. He told me I got my violet eyes from her... she was gifted with beauty by the angels themselves. If the myths of the Greek Gods were true... she'd be Aphrodite he told me.

Avel made a deal with the demons that lingered around Syria. If they caused destruction on my family, ruined all of their achievements, made them suffer from the plague... He will give them Aya Amari for their own pleasures. Being the lust filled demons they are... they accepted.

Avel kidnapped my mother in the middle of the night and made the exchange. She fought and pleaded with Avel... but he had no remorse. He threw her down into hell for the demons to catch and do as they please.

I don't know if my family is still alive. I don't know if the demons held their end of the deal... Avel left Syria right after he threw her down into hell. Perhaps he felt guilty for what he had done?

The demons had their way with my mother and impregnated her. She tried to pull free from the demons; tried to climb up the stairs of Lucifer's castle. But she couldn't. They couldn't sense that something much bigger than demons had passed through to hell... so she suffered throughout all of her pregnancy.

When I was born my cries alerted Lucifer. The demons had already murdered my mother before he got there.

My father is unknown. Amongst the millions of demons outside of Lucifer's castle... he cannot be found; nor does he want to be found. One thing we know about him is that he's more powerful than the others. His looks overtaken my mother's dominant traits... I had inherited his white hair.

I promised myself a long time ago I was going to avenge my mother. I couldn't go visit her since she had gone to heaven... but God had told me she loved me once. That it's not my fault.

It's the wicked's fault.

I'm going to avenge my mother. I will have his Nephilim blood spilled in my hands. It will run free through the gates of hell.

His reign is over.

''CHARGE!'' I said with a scream, the anger leaking out of my throat. I felt my magic course through my body; the power lacing in my veins. The warlocks beside me and the other creatures of the mythical world let out battle cries as they thrust themselves forward towards the undead.