Explanations

This will be the last chapter of this book, I forgot to publish it before my 'Thank You' chapter, so I apologize!

If you had any questions about some things in this book I will be explaining them here! If I didn't answer some in this chapter then please message me!
---------

Seth Lenior

- He is the most powerful Nephilim and mythical creature in all of the dimensions. Yes, he is stronger than his father and all of the higher demons. Reason why? it's unknown.

- He does not have to visit each and every soul who dies. He only visits the kind people who did no wrong and children.

- He wouldn't feel the souls coming and going. But In reality, all of his life he felt the souls coming and going since he's the grim reaper. It was just not exposed to him yet. Now that he has his scythe, it does the work for him when he doesn't go to the children or others himself.

- HE IS A SWITCH GODDAMMIT

Jaxon Di Angelo

- I saw that nobody really mentioned this so I'll put it here- Jaxon himself IS royalty. Hell has seven different princes of hell- 1. Lucifer, the only fallen angel out of the seven. He is the most powerful. 2. Leviathan, he is the second most powerful prince of hell. Then there is Mammon, Asmodeus, Beelzebub, Satan, and Belphegor.

In conclusion, since Leviathan is Jaxon's father- the second most powerful prince of hell AND Lucifer's friend (In my book) he is a prince and royalty. That's why Jaxon is one of the most powerful warlocks alive.

-I will explain his status with Seth here. Seth and Jaxon in my book are forever bonded through marks- nature has decided they would be together FOREVER. Of course, they don't HAVE to be together- but no relationship or person will give them the feeling that they give each other. Warlock and Nephilim mating is MUCH more powerful than werewolf mating. Sometimes it tares people apart, sometimes it brings people together. It's a blessing and a curse.

According to NATURE, Jaxon is the more dominant figure in their relationship. Nature decided this because of his older age and demeanor. It has NOTHING to do with their sexual relationship. Jaxon and Seth are obviously switches- Jaxon was just chosen by nature be the more dominant figure in their relationship.

-Jaxon's mother did not kill herself. She did not kill herself because of Jaxon either.

Jaxon's uncle killed his mother because she carried Leviathan's offspring. Jaxon did find out eventually. Jaxon's uncle is in the fields of punishment while Jaxon's mother is in heaven.

Magdalene Ackerman

- This wasn't spoken much of- but she did feed off of her parents and killed them. She constantly felt bad for it... to this day she feels horrible. In her original dimension, it is thought that the three of them were murdered collectively- that Magdalene didn't kill them.

-She is Jewish. She comes from a strict Jewish family and still conflicts with her religion to this day.

- She eventually becomes Xavier's mate.

Alva Amari

- Alva is a pretty important character. If he was still in hell when Lilith's war of France was going on... we would have lost Jin.

-His father is eventually found. He is one of the smarter demons that wander around outside Lucifer's castle. His father is a more quiet demon and reserved. Due to Alva being his father and his calm and collected self... Lucifer allows him to be his servant like Jayce's father is Leviathans.

- He is the dominant figure in Jin and Alva's relationship. Not only is he the dominant figure by nature- he definitely is dominant over Jin sexually too.

- He eventually meets his family in Syria. They love him no matter what... they are definitely still alive.

Ella Lenior

- She definitely had some kind of mental disorder while raising Seth. It still gives her no excuse for what she did to Seth all those years... but something was wrong.

-She did love Seth. She loved him a lot.

-Lucifer eventually took her out of the fields of punishment. She currently lives in Lucifer's castle... and will stay there. She no longer has hatred towards Lucifer.

Valentin Amyot

- You guys may not remember him- but he was Seth's servant long ago. I didn't speak too much of him.

-He is one of Lucifer's servants. He is perfectly fine in Lucifer's castle.

Estelle Antaya

- She is a wonderful Queen of France... and wonderful mother to twin boys.

Remington Channing

- He was hurting terribly without his fiancee... so he begged Lucifer to give him another chance. He begged God. Anyone.

-God granted his wish.

-They are happily married with about six werewolf babies.

THOSE WHO DIED:

Emilien Lenior

- He died at the beginning of the book- he definitely went to Heaven. He's a sweet man.

-Not much to say about him. He was not only an amazing father but an amazing King. He's proud of Seth for stopping the racism against the mythical world.

Avel Argyros

-Not much to say. He's suffering. kinda a good thing.

May the ones who died in Lilith's battle rest in peace. Too many to list.

Thank you all so much for reading!