The Raise 2

"Hey beautiful"...

  How in the fucc did he get my address? I wondered harshly.

"Are you gonna keep me out here or Ya know. let me in?" He said with a nervous chuckle.

I just stood there in a haze. I never realized how sexy this man was. Whenever I saw him I would always think he was very well kept, considering I love a man in uniform.

"C-come In..."

I nervously studdered.
I tried covering myself up since my wardrobe was quite revealing. I made an attempt to pull my shorts down while remaining unnoticed but that failed horribly.

He was facing towards the sink while I leaned up against the dishwasher and yet he still saw me.

"If I were you, I would go change unless I would have to 'call-in-sick' again."

He said with a chuckle that made my legs weak.

"Y-You're right I'm so, sorry Mr.Powers ." I said intimidated.

"See Y/N that's you're problem you need to learn how to play yourself."

"What do you mean? I stick up for myself if that's what your implying."

"How so?" He asked with a devious smirk.

"Well, I don't know, what do you expect from me, I doubted that you knew I existed to be honest with you."

"How could I not acknowledge a beauty such as yourself?"

Boy, he has a way of words.

"I-I, I am flattered but aren't you married? If you don't mind me asking."

"Oh yeah I mind, that topics irrelevant let's just say this is a free country!"

I couldn't help but laugh, he's a flirt and a humorous fella.

"You have a cute laugh, I bet you have an even cuter pussy tho."

I spit wine all over my kitchen floor before I started choking.

"I-I've never met some one as bold as you!" I said while patting my chest aggressively.

       "You're doing it wrong." He said before sneaking behind me.

    He patted my back slowly while pressing up against me slowly and firmly.

I desperately tried to scoot forward and avoid him.

     "Mr.P- I mean Keith, can I ask why and how you're here?"

      "Well this'll sound weird, but I want you to submit to me..."

The room fell silent before I busted out laughing.

"I'm just kidding, but in all honesty I wanna take you onna date."

"Boy,-" I managed to say before he gave me a death glare that made me shut up.

"So you'll wear red and I'll wear black? Or would you prefer vice versa?"

The door bell rang capturing our attention at once. We silently starred at each-other before a grim smirk lurked on his silky complexion.

      Keith walked over before I could grab him, trying to avoid him from seeing David. He was stronger than I could even imagine, like I mean that nicca had some fuccin depth to him.

      He overpowered me entirely.

  I face palmed so hard I honestly think that I lost a cell or two.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

TBC ig 😔

I'm-nothing I'm gonna make them shorter so they can stretch 🥶💙

  I updated the update sorry if you got the notif💀