Tour guide

^sorry this masterpiece has been stucc in my head since it came out😅

[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=]=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[

*Click-

  My Cannon flashed as I admired the beautiful Eurasian hoopoe in front of me. She was gorgeous and so was her crown.

  I cocked my arm up for another shot of the queen on a stem before I was scared shitless.

"Beautiful ain't she?"

"Who the-!"

"I'm Mr.Powers,K-Keith,Im guessing your our lucky Ornithologists Y/N huh?. By the way I'm not an Ornithologists I just-we'll I mean I really wanna be one but ya know."

I just shook my head in confusion.

   I smiled how he pronounced my name without butchering it like other people do.

   He was cute but you wouldn't think he'd have a job like this. He looked like the type of dude to stare in the mirror hyping himself up for hours.

But judging people that you don't know is something that I definitely hate.

"I'm here to doc bout' the birds Keith.." I said as respectfully as I could.

"Yea I'm sorry, let's go, follow me."

I laughed to myself because he gave me shy vibes that I loved picking up.
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
AN HOUR LATER:

I laughed as Keith fed the baby crowned cane that he'd said was born about a week or so ago.

It snapped at Keith and even gave em' a quick hiss.

I grabbed my camera to take a picture of the bird terrorizing Keith but I was few seconds too late.

He had turned around already and looked directly at my lense which made me laugh again but this time even harder.

You're ugly" I said with some laughter

"My girlfriend doesn't think so"

I felt my smile drop immediately, he'd seemed so chill,comical,and cute. Well isn't she lucky...

"Well I don't have'er yet but I will I can feel it." He said twisting a ring on his finger.

"Nice ring."

"Yeah,it's a sibling promise ring kinda thing." He said giggling showing off his pearly whites.

"You got any siblings?" I asked.

He arched his eyebrows at me, his facial expressions were just so hilarious.

"I just told you,- I am talking to the bird freckles" I said cutting off his confusion.

He turned a bright red on his cheeks making me blush too.

"Shall we continue?"

He asked holding his hand out for me to grab a hold of to avoid the step.

"We shall."
I said moving a curl out of my face.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Hey freckles you know where we can get some water? I scuffed my lense." I said squinting my eyes.

"Yeah there's a lil' utility room up ahead, bout' another five minutes."

I smirked making a joke in my head causing me to jerk around.

     "You betta not be lookin at ass I don't play that gay shit." He said causing me to look at his lil' cakes.

I stuck my hand out for a lil squeeze before he grabbed my hand.

      Eventually, we found the Utility room and Keith whipped his keys out his pocket and in the keyhole.

       Before he opened the door, he kept sliding the key in and out the hole while looking at me causing me to roll my eyes.

   Keith poured the water on my camera carefully and wiped it with a napkin.

       "You like photography or birds?" I questioned him.

           "Well, I like birds and photography,which is why,this job is perfect for me. Anyway you ready?"He said triumphantly.

      He helped me off the floor and even dusted my lil cakes off which caught me offguard.

     I slid behind him to do the same before he bumped into the door causing the latch the lock and the keys to fall, which were still outside.

     "Not my goodies!" He said not realizing what just happened.

I face palmed sat back on the floor in disbelief.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Guys ima have to cut em short 🌝

My summer is ass😭

I'm sleepy🤨

I'm tired of people🥶

And I'm really starting to just say Fucc everybody at this point 🤦🏽‍♀️

I might go on a hiatus but eh who knows😅💀