Keith's heart

"Okay, okay, this is the last time okay? I mean it. I'm really thinking about keeping her around." Keith whispered exhaustedly.

"Ok suga' I'll take whatever your offering." Wendy, Y/N's boss, huffed.

"Aw, lose the sad face or your little pawn will be out of a job. Oh-, and I better be sore in the morning too or that's pay deducted." Wendy growled.

Wondering how this rendezvous even began?

Well, Keith as usual, was out hustling his prostitution ring when he went to check his on best money maker, Kacy, in the alley. See the issue was that Keith,despite his occupation, is a nice guy. All his prostitutes are free willed and take ten percent of the cut, which ain't shit though. As Keith called out Kacy's name, there was a drunken man and an extremely fragile-small girl being pinned into a corner.

Keith picked up a Hennessy bottle sitting next to the dumpster,knocking the man who'd laid hands on the young woman out. He'd eventually learn her name, take her home, and let her move in and date him. The two were inseparable, until work began to become his first priority again.

Y/N as a humbled person, decided to not accept Keith's shopping proposals or fancy dinners, but to simply work for it . She'd also decide not to grow too attached to Keith because leaving one abusive relationship only to be put back in one would literally top her cake of unfortunate events.

Keith grabbed a hand full of Wendy's ironically red hair, as she bobbed her head up and down taking half of him into her mouth. Keith tippy toed over his desk flooded with cash needing to be cleaned,sliding himself farther down her throat.

"K-K-Keith!" She gagged.

"Hold it!" He said as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"I c-"
"You said you wanna be sore, then make him disappear. Or I'll have to help you out a bit."

They went on and on for hours, Keith hating every second of it. He felt so disgusted in himself that he would have to squeeze his eyes shut to keep himself from throwing up .

He respected Y/N's wishes of not depending on him for much. Though, deep down inside him, Keith just wished that she trusted him. He was fuccing this spiteful woman in order to keep hood girlfriends job.

Keith, having powerful leverage from his drug selling days, could face get killed with the snap of a finger or the blink of an eye but he agreed to change for Y/N.

"Don't come to my office anymore. Don't come to my club anymore. Don't talk to Y/N unless it pertains to work, and lastly, DON'T CALL ME BY MY NAME!" He said throwing her out the office.

Keith rolled off the condominium tossing it into the trash can. He blew out a long breath as he snuck into the hidden room he built embedded under the club. He turned it into a panic place, more like a second home.

He grabbed his clothes out of one of the many drawers and hopped in the shower. Waiting for Y/N to call him, he eventually slipped into the shower letting the water roll off his body. Keith was one those guys who had no type of emotion but suddenly he felt heart ache.

He was cheating on you but for you.
Does that make it different?

Well to him it didn't.