Possibly

Ah I reached 20k reads!🥰

He raised the red SOLO cup up to his mouth as he sipped slowly. He pretended to listen to the conversation but it was pointless. He didn't feel like being at the party but he went anyway. Then he saw her.

She sat with her legs crossed, deep into her phone. She only came to fit in as usual.

Keith had a girl but she did what she want, he was over it all at this point. He hadn't paid much attention to anyone during the whole party besides himself.

Occasionally she'd look up and look him up and down before surfing her web over and over again.

He peeped but didn't take it too much to liking. He figured that he'd use her as his way out of here.

"Y-Yeah I hear you, but hey my moms calling me so let me take this." He said stepping away from the girl who just wouldn't shut up about dieting.

He made his way over to the brown skinned girl. She glanced at him before looking at the video of the pug with a tuxedo on.

"Are you here alone?" Keith's deep voice rang threw her ears.

"No."

"You look like you don't want to be here anymore." He said pointing out the obvious.

"That's because I don't."

"Who are you here with?"

"My boyfriend." She answered never looking up from her phone.

Keith has watched her the whole duration of the party and hadn't seen a possible 'boyfriend' anywhere.

"You're lying."

"And if I was?"

Keith had gotten it now. He did come off a bit too raunchy.

"Sorry." He said stepping away from the girl.

"It's kinda cute!" She called from behind him.

His mope had turned into a slight grin.

"What was your name Mr.FBI ?"

"Keith, and yours?"

"Y/n."

"That's beautiful Keith had said, cheeks turning red.

He seemed odd but had good intentions.

"Well Y/n, do you maybe want to get out of here and go to Coldstone's or something? You're clearly tired of your surroundings."

"I don't know you're still a stranger."

"Smart girl." Keith grinned.

She had some damn common sense.

"Well can this stranger get to know you?" He questioned giving puppy dog eyes.

"Sure if I can get to know you first. This time ain't free." She said letting out a nervous chuckle.

"Oh, well. I'm Keith I'm 6"2. I live by myself. I'm the oldest child."

"No I meant tell me about you, not like that. You know like preferences and the little things that make you smile."

"Well for starters, that. Never been' asked what I liked before."

"Well now you have. So are you going to tell me or just stand there looking at me?" She said causing him to cheese at her once more.

"Well, I like someone who's not afraid to tell me exactly how they feel. If I'm not up to par, just say it I can't be mad at honesty. Someone that isn't afraid to let it be known that they are in love. Now, I'm not saying get a gigantic tattoo of their name or their face but just simply body language."