The Raise 3

"Well who do we have here?" Keith said smirking.

      "Mr.Powers?, W-wait woah . I thought this apartment belonged to a friend of mine." He said scrunching up his face.

    "Well, I'll have you know-
            Yes, I'm sorry about that, David!" I said before any damage was done.

"Oh, wait I'm kind of lost." He said lowering the flowers in his hand.

"Oh well, um- this is my brother." I said heavily breathing.

"Last time I checked 'brothers' don't try to take 'sisters' on dates and try to fu-
Ha ha ha Keith go call mom or something."

"Well, Y/N these are for you I guess." He said handling them to me as my heart began to warm up."

"So 'sis', why is one of my best employees doing here?!" He said with a sinister grin.

I knew I fucced up.

     "David brought me stuff for my hangover, Um- I mean cold ."

     "Yeah she seemed beat up, I figured she needed some rest."

     "Oh, I see, I see. But that still doesn't explain-
           Whew!, would you look at the time! I forgot I had work tomorrow well Mr. Powers- I mean 'lil bro' you have to get going don't you? I heard you have that uh very important meeting !"

        I blew a sigh of relief as I pushed Keith out the front door.

I managed to close it behind him leaving my self in an abyss of awkwardness.

"David I'm so sorry-

Is Keith really your brother? I'm getting mixed signals everywhere and I'm not sure about them."

"Nope. He just showed up and caught me off guard. I didn't even know he knew that I existed. I'm really sorry."

"Yn, I'm not sure if you get it but like, I'm feeling you really hard. Weird enough I told my mom about you."

"David I-
Would you let me take you in a date? Just this once is totally up to you." He interrupted.

"I'd love that ."

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
OMNISCIENT

Keith had opened his BMW I8 up as the rain poured harshly over his suit.

He couldn't believe what had just happened. She just put him out like yesterday's trash and that crushed him. But he was CEO powers, that wouldn't hurt him right? WRONG!

Keith punched his steering wheel repeatedly, beeping in the process.

She would pay for this pure humiliation. No one had ever been this bold and Keith had liked it but then again it challenged his manhood.

He had drove for hours on hours drying to clear his head. Why was it bothering him so bad? He, himself didn't know the answer to that question.

Keith had finally arrived to his house. Real giant like, sat on a hill, color scheme too precise. He liked it that way, he kept it that way.

       He had opened the gate with the button on his sun visor driving into the garage. His wife's Benz sat there real pretty like, shining from the fresh wax he paid for.

      He came into the house by the garage door taking off his drenched shoes.

       He sighed deeply grasping Jasmines attention hopping off the sofa.

         "Hey baby" She said helping him with his Blazer.

        "Gimmie kiss." Keith demanded.

      He had a long day and it didn't need to get any longer.

           "How was work? Did we crush those numbers today?"

        "Oh shut the fuck up. You know you don't fucking care! I've had it up to here Jasmine I really have!"

        "Well what the fuck do you want me to do?! I'm stuck here all fucking day! You don't text me!, fuck me!, or even talk to me!" She responded angrily.

        "So if I don't fuck you how the fuck are you pregnant?! Huh?!"

           She was speechless

     "What do you want me to say? I'm miserable baby! I know you fuck other females."

         "Jasmine you don't know shit. I think you should shut the fuck up."

       "Oh I don't?! So who the hell is Y/N huh? You must've forgot we share a fax machine huh?!"

          They stared at one another angrily, both breathing heavily.

     Keith tore at his dress shirt popping off a button or two.

          Jasmine pecked his lips repeatedly making him beg for more, Keith never begged.

            He grabbed her neck bringing her In closely, devouring her face.

             She dropped the robe she had on traveling her all black lingerie. Black was his ideal color of great sex.

                 "Knees." He said nonchalantly.

        Jasmine dropped holding her hands out. 

                 "Your intentions?"

        "To make love to my husband."

                 "Intentions!" He said never breaking eye contact.

    "I want to please you and only you!"

    "Your pregnant huh? You got a test?"

    "I-I don't know, I can get one. I figured because I missed my period."

"You need to leave."

"Keith, baby, this is me your talking about!"

"I know which is why you have to go."

"It's because of y/n huh? That stupid bitch-
Don't call her that!"

He said in defense.

"I'll have all my shit out tomorrow."

Keith marched up the spiral staircase after his long ass day.

He thought about what Jasmine had said.

Could there be a possibility that he is now a father?

He shrugged it off hopping into the shower where y/n lingered his mind.

"Oh fuck."
———————————————————

Another re-pub😏

       Sheesh jasmine something else

But uh... poor keef right?

                        Was y/n messed up for lying about Keith?

                      Vote?