The Butterfly Effect

"God damnit!" Y/N squeaked angrily.

        Her radiator had finally gave out after a while of mechanical check ups and continuous written checks.

         She slammed her hand down on the oil combustion chamber, causing a chemical reaction to occur. Y/N watched as the chemicals slowly mixed into each others density until she herself, had been affected.

         The boiling hot chemicals splashed onto her dominant hand. Y/N was that neighborhood mom that would be there when you needed her but never vice versa.

         The Kinley's, had moved out about about a week ago after their home had been in escrow for about a year and a half. They were good people, their son Nathaniel being Miles's best friend from k-12.

        Miles was a very handsome young man, or at least Y/N made out of him. His father was never around, thus Y/N and her ex-husband were in an ongoing divorce. Miles's birthday was arriving and fast. He was a fighter though and a damn good one.

         Y/N out of embarrassment, looked around to see if any one saw her inexperience. There was guy shirtless watering the grass. He had a jacket in his arms and some glasses. He didn't look familiar

       Y/N out of Curiosity began to stare him down trying to figure him out. He Caught her slipping alarming Y/N causing her to stumble a bit.

^^^                                              ^^^                      Imagine he got a hose damnit 🤣

          Imagine he got a hose damnit 🤣

       Miles would have the occasional girlfriend or two but mainly focused on his books as he should.

         "Mom, we're late- oh my goodness!" Cried her seventeen year old.

      Y/N had looked up seeing a figure in the distance that had been watching her for some time. She simply shrugged it off.

      "Miles, hun, go get the first aid I'll be fine. I'll have to Uber you for today."

        As the selfish bastard he is Y/N's ex-husband took everything and left Y/N with the house she had in HER name and an old wrinkly dink of a car.

        "Mom it's ok, I can walk-
                       No baby, it's okay." Y:N budded in.

       "Need a lift? A deep voice boomed through their ears.

        "Mom, do you know this guy?" Miles said tugging on her leggings to grab her attention.

            "She doesn't. Sorry I didn't introduce myself, I'm Keith, Keith powers. I just moved in about three houses down and I couldn't help but see you guys struggle." He said finally gazing at Y/N's hand.

         "Naw, Naw, that ain't right. Tell you this. How about I take, Miles was it? -
                     Yeah Miles." He said