Far from here...

Keith crashed his lips against yn's.

  It was below thirty degrees yet the sand from the beach devoured their toes embedded in the sand.

        His Jeep was parked parallel wise as the view was theirs.

         The height difference, gave Keith the access he was bargaining for.

      He grabbed the meat on her bone, not too much but just enough to fulfill his needs.
        Yn had struck her step father amongst the head with a cinder block after he had attempted to rape her.

          They were on the run Keith, a Pre school teacher who had accidentally had an affair with her when she was once his T.A;

      Yn was being abused and she hated her imprisonment.

     She was happy for once embedded in his arms as the freezing cold waves crashed on their calves.

           She dug into his sweats that fit him snuggly teasing him.

"Let's go somewhere more secluded." Keith suggested though no one would be at the beach during a miniature ice age.

     Yn jumped into the Jeep in hurry to claim what was her's.  He drove flexing the veins bulging out of his skin. He knew this was a tease.

         He left his wife, and she left behind her dope fiend family.

She'd always been seductive towards him when he would instruct her on his teaching sessions.

           Then she snapped.

   She jumped into his lap as he was grading their rainbow ranking cadet cards leaving marks on his figure.

    Then it was over, she convinced him to leave it all behind and start fresh with her.

     It was risky but they fell mad in love immediately, sincerely.

          Yn, has freshly turned eighteen whilst Keith was to push on thirty.

          He didn't look a day over twenty.

      Eventually remaining on the coastal cliffs,They arrived on their destination, ravine like and secluded. It was just them.

         Yn giggled as Keith came to open her door. Life was like a grey filter, instead of shunning it, they embraced it.

         The dark hues of his freckles from the melanin contain yn from her gorgeous head to her crafted toe all part of the saturation beyond the filter.

      Keith stood in awe admiring the young woman he was on the run with.

                          She completed him

                 "Come on,don't peek either." He whispered in her ear seductively.

          She was on Niagara Falls, holding more fluids than the beach earlier.

         He covered her eyes from behind walking them pass the branches and straw blowing around.

                           "You can look now."

"Where are you going?"  Yn called after him as he scurried ahead.

                           (Go look in mm^)

"Come find me." He taunted walking backwards before taking off.

          "Keith!, Baby come on that's enough!" She hollered.