Tour guide 3

"Boy, if you don't shut yo' light ass up."

"Well if you're implying that I should get dressed, your out of luck."

"I'm busy, trying to actually get us out of here."

"Your stressing me out. Stress brings acne. I don't need acne." He said in a monotone manner waving his hands.

"HELLOOOOO!!!!!"

*bang, bang bang*

     "Y/N they're not gonna hear us. It's pointless we'll just have to wait till our buggy dispatch is paged. Or we have that other option, I refuse to die without busting at least a couple of nuts!" He said annoyed.

"I would love to bust a nut, that fat ass one sitting on yo' fuccin shoulders!"

"Ha,Ha,Ha, how funny. So can we at least do something? Oh I get it, your one of those females who'll believe I'll only use you this once. If you'd like this can be a frequent thing, maybe we could take this far? Who knows?" He was right, Y/N wasn't bout' that life.

She'd never forgive herself if she gave it up to her tour guide. Not that there is nothing wrong with sex at first meet, she just didn't get down like that.

A long exaggerated breath had left Y/N's mouth.

"You know what? If we don't make it out of here, you deserve to at least know who you've been trapped up in a shed with."
"Why the sudden change?-
Before I change my mind, I'll continue.

I'm a Virgin. When I'm stressed, I watch porn. You, you've been tempting my purity all day. It's like I've known you for forever and I just can't seem to stop being so comfortable with you."

Keith had shifted between several facial expressions. If he'd known she was a virgin, he wouldn't have had such a high sex drive. He would've respected her wishes.

"Jesus Y/N, look I'm sorry-"

Y/N had cut him off pressing her lips onto his,something she intended on doing while exploring the exhibits.

Things heated quickly Keith, ripping at her v-neck that she had just put back on. Her cargo shorts slid of her beautiful silky complexion and landed on the floor.

Keith, who never bothered to put clothes back on, hoisted Y/N up in his strong muscular grasp. Using the rack with the California Condor's food supply, he managed to rub her against his bulge never breaking contact.

They craved one another. It may have seemed like a bad example of a 'hit it -n-quit it but in a way they both needed this desperately. Keith in a single year, had been cheated on eighteen times. Y/N constantly been shunned for not being up to par.

Y/N hungrily lashed for Keith's boxer hem remaining lip locked. His eyes had grew twice their size when he seen how eager she had gotten.

"Wait, wait, wait, Y/N you know what you're getting yourself into right? I just want to make sure that your okay with this and that I'm not fuccing you up."

"Keith, there's just something about you that keeps me coming back for more, it's like this was meant to be. I don't know I really don't but it just feels so right. Keith I'm asking you not as my tour guide, but as my choice, can you make my legs useless?!"

"Y/N, slow down that requires further advancement, like a movie and a date. Maybe even a phone number exchange?"

"Am I trying to hard? *face palms* I'm sorry I was just in the heat of the moment. You can put me down-
No!"

"No!? What do you mean no? I knew this was a mistake.

"No, Y/N I genuinely think I'm having a lil' liking for you. I stopped because I want to make sure you're okay with this. In clear format, Y/N Y/L/N?, do you want me to take your virginity?"

"Y-Yes."

He grabbed her hands placing it on his manhood. It was simi-soft, begging for attention.

"Are you ready?"

"Y-Yes Keith."

He ran her hand up and down lil' Keith as he grew twice his size. Boldly,she dipped her hand beyond the hem, coming in contact with his full size.

Keith piled their clothing under his knees preventing the floor from messing him up. He lowered himself at her purity, staring at it in awe. Sweet enough, he flicked and so on and so farther. This was preparation.

Y/N began to moan and shift, crying his name as he ate her soul, literally. She attempted to escape his pleasure, pushing his head away only making him hungrier.

He made her orgasm back to back continuously for twenty minutes solid. She was tired by then but Keith would fulfill himself to her. He rose from the floor placing himself at her entrance, whispering sweet little nothings, planting butterfly kisses in the crevice of her neck.

Just as he began to slide the tip of himself in-
*BOOM,bOoM, BOOM!!!*

"Keith, are you in here?! The cockatiels need feedin'!!" His co-worker Reynold howled.

________keith
|
|. (Same time)
|
_______Y/N

"You've got to be fuccing kidding me."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}<><><><><><><><>~~~~~~~

Heyyy y'all.

Apparently, people have been reporting my book for sexual misconduct and all and I've had a suspension via wattpad.

It wouldn't let me publish any of my work but that won't stop me.

Here's part three and more to come😏