Timeless

Keith had lied on the recliner with one hand in his shorts and the other on his phone. He'd been eager to see his gorgeous girlfriend walk in the door. Just the thought of her, had turned him in to the max.

His crutches were standing up in the corner, they made him miserable.

Y/n had been at work all day, and it's killing him. She'd became the family's provider as Keith had injured himself. She'd just Eat, Sleep, Work, Repeat. She hadn't mind though, Keith would usually take on this role.

He'd imagine spreading her legs wide open, planting butterfly kisses amongst her inner thighs. She'd easily soak her panties by just looking at Keith.

He was going to make it a real special night for her, she earned it.

He'd limp on one leg scrubbing the house clean from top to bottom in attempt to perfect it all for Y/.

He cooked all her favorite foods and busted out an expensive bottle of Domaine de la Romanee-Conti La Tache Grand Cru Monopole, Cote de Nuits. A bottle worth over $30,000 and it was given to Keith as a certificate of gratitude.

He planned for them to drink this as they feasted on steak and lobster and enjoyed their night together.

He hopped in the shower, scrubbing himself from top to bottom as he sang some of their favorite songs. He was really in his feelings.

He sprayed Y/N's favorite cologne out his many selections while brushing his hair down.

He heard Her car purr through the gates surrounding their home.

Pressure was applied.

He fixed his button up and untucked his chain. He quickly turned off the lights before hiding next to the spiral staircase, he had made a candle lit pathway doused with rose petals to the table filled with his masterpiece.

Her keys jingled in the door as the porch light was flicked off.

She stood in awe as the floor screamed romance. They were both busy now days so this made her emotional to the core.

Keith had smiled hearing her gasp at the sight. It made him smirk, he knew she'd like it but her reaction was priceless.

"Do you like it?" Keith had asked spooking her a bit. She realized it was Keith and immediately cracked a smile.

"I love it! These roses are so beautiful!" Y/n exclaimed full of joy.

"I wanna let you know that I appreciate you. You are my everything, you know that right?" Keith asked as his chocolate orbs had deepened into Y/N's soul.

Oh how he missed her.

"Yes, I know it." Y/n said as she squirmed from excitement.

"Hug me baby." Keith said leading her to the kitchen.

"You smell so good." Y/n said burying her head into his chest.

He knew she'd love it, she loved everything about him.

His crutches had clutched on the tile floor as he let out a slight wince letting Y/n know that she was squeezing a tad too hard.

He had smirked, he loved her reaction and he couldn't wait for what else he had in store for her. He wanted to make her feel like the queen she was.

"Babe! I was just craving some steak!" Y/n said smiling so hard that it looked like a ghost had entered her body.

Keith couldn't help but smile, her day clearly had been made.