Hit it n' Quit it

Y/n was freshly seventeen, precisely five years younger then Keith . They met online on a chat roulette app out of boredom. She knew it was wrong texting him but she just kept it flowing to see how for she'd get. Though, Keith's intentions were only to slip and dip.

He liked her features and all but they'd never work. He wasn't even interested in dating her. He hit her up first and from then on she'd learn his name, address, age, and sexual desires.

Yet, she still had a little hope that he'd taken some sort of relationship interest with her. He didn't.

Y/n was a virgin, as expected.

He'd ask for nudes and all and she'd send them and he'd send back.

Though, she hadn't intended on losing her virginity to him. Yet it was A thought that lingered in her mind.

He always caught an attitude with her and y/n hated making people upset so she'd do all she could even exceeding her comfort zone for him.

He'd constantly ask if she could come over when he needed but she couldn't handle it.

She'd lie and make excuse such as she had practice, or she's with her father just to avoid confrontation and it would work.

Yet he didn't care, he'd still text her for when he needed her. Though, y/n hated the feeling and had several attempt to cut him off until he kept worming his way back into her life.

He was a real piece of shit.

Y/n would even make extra accounts to see if he even talked about her in his social media pages.

He didn't.

He'd just post about how weird females were and he was sexually frustrated.

Typical.

He was so childish to be older then y/n and it showed. At some point he even posted his latest girlfriend and proceeded to text y/n.

Trifling.

They didn't last though, he accused her of being friendly so they only lasted for about a day or so. Moral of the story is he was a dick but somehow he managed to always come back in her life.

He'd text her out of nowhere with little to no context and get mad when she gave him the answer he didn't want. He even got a new number and made sure to give it to her.

She didn't know what to feel.

Though, she never texted his number and took it as a time to get herself right. She felt like she needed to cut him off. She stopped watching his story, and became more confident with herself.

Some say she blossomed.

He noticed it but had the same intentions. Yet y/n payed him no mind. She felt pretty enough to post herself on her stories and began to become showered in compliments.

She liked it, people began recognizing her worth. About damn time.

Yet he couldn't care any less.

He'd text her and she wouldn't respond at all until she got her shit together. But she responded once he texted her for the third time of her not responding.

Keith
Oop
Tues, Jan 10, 3:06 pm

Wyd
Fri, Feb 14, 12:55 am

Weirdo
   Mon, Feb 17, 12:55

He responded to her after watching her story. If she was capable of posting On her story she would be capable to text him back he figured.