Tour Guide 2

^ look at my little maintenance man😻

       "So were going to pretend that didn't happen huh?" I said nervously.

         "What are you talking about?"

     "Keith, we're stuck in a utility closet."

   "No, were not the door is just jammed a bit." He said leaning against it.

       "Come on!" He said ramming his shoulder onto the door.

      He took a break and then he tried it again. Then again, and again, and again, followed by several more failed attempts.

   They were hot, sweaty, irritated, and cooped up in a 4x4 cluttered with tools and bird food.

      "Well this might be a chance to know you more." He said as he slid down the door.

         "Maybe, maybe not."

   "I can tell your used to white guys."

If I had something in my mouth I would've chocked to death.

     "No-ok maybe yes,and what does that have to do with you?"

      "Cause' well I mean your attractive, and your beautiful, and uh I like your hair." He said hiding his smile.

     "So you've been reading me?" I said confusingly.

       "Well I mean yeah your actually more easier to read than I thought." He said cockily.

        The lil' asshole's got game

      "Let's try playing a game". He said changing the subject.

      "What do you have in mind.

      "I was thinking two truths and a lie. I'll go first, um, my longest relationship is eight months, I wanna' go bald, and I think I'll be an amazing father." He said swiftly

      Damn he needs to teach me how to do that reading thingy.

    "Uh I'm guessing that the lie is that you want to go bald huh?"

   "What- oh yeah, of course even though I'd still pull as a bald guy." He said making me hold my laughter in.

     "Your turn cracker." He said playfully.

"Ugh- whatever, um- well my longest relationship is three weeks, I have never had a boyfriend before, and.... uh I think I'd be a great mother." I said.

        He sat, stroked his mustache, licked his beautiful soft lips, and grunted.

       "To be honest- your a copycat."

   "Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, your tryna' get off free you don't know!"

  "I-Of course I know, the lie is that you've never had a boyfriend before."

      "Well actually I haven't I've always thought I needed to focus on myself."

        He sat back into his coroner and smirked.

        He looked so handsome.

     His perfect smile lit up the dimly lit shed, along with y/n's heart.

    "Have you had your well you know,your first kiss?" He said clearing his throat.

      "Technically, No, never-mind, no entirely." 

   "How about we play truth or dare?" He said with his feverishly brown eyes gazing deep into her soul.

                   "I'm down."

      "Alright then, truth or dare me." His deep voice boomed.

     "Okay, I um... I dare you to play the rest of the game.... without your glasses on."

    "Simple work." He said tossing his Cartier frames the floor.

              "Your turn light bright."

        "I dare you, to play the rest of the game without a bra on. Science shows that having one on for too long is uncomfortable." He said making me burst out laughing.

         "Mama ain't raise no bitch." I said taking it off dead center of the supply shed. "Ta-Da."

    "Oh ok, I see we got a big one on our hands." He said impressed.

    "With even bigger balls, your turn pretty boy." I said throwing the bra at him.

   "Ok,ok, I dare yo lil' ass to try to break us out oh here while wearing nothing but panties."

     I gasped too deep which resulted in me chocking on air. (🤦🏽‍♀️)

                  "Bet." I said blushingly.

   I took off my gear which was followed by my cargo shorts. Then went my v-neck and so on and so forth.

       "Any ideas? You do work here after all." I said catching him out of his gaze.

    "Yeah I-um yeah there should be some t-tool thingies down there." He said pointing to the farthest right point of the small storage unit.

     He was staring at me as if he hadn't seen a woman's body in millennia.

     "HELLOOOOOO, EARTH TO FRECKLES!"

    "What Boo? I told you everything now gon' head smart ass."

        Annoyingly I blew out a deep breath of air before finding a reasonable solution.

      "My turn. You have to play the rest of the game with nothing but your....mhm.. nothing on besides your camera on your body." I said sliding down the wall.

        "Don't gotta tell me twice." He said kicking off his Vans.

       There he was, left in nothing but Tommy Hilfiger boxers and smile the size of a couch.

      Goofy ass.

   "Honestly I think we should take these free hours as an opportunity. Just think of how many rounds we can get in here. And them positions too like wow, just pure brilliance." He said as my heart began to beat outside my chest.

      "I don't think you'd have a problem with that either, would you?" He said ripping my sanity into shreds while backing me into a corner.

    "I-I um, wait you hear that?!"

         "Aw I see your scared,well it's ok though-
             No you nut, it sounds like one of the explorer buggies!" I said cutting him off.

     "We have to make some type of noise loud enough for someone to hear us Keith!"

       "I tried and you pushed me away so knock yourself out." He said putting his clothes back on."

      "Aw the big babies mad,well he don't get the tittie no more then." I said reaching for my v-neck.

     "Y/n wait, I think I can figure out a way for us to make enough noise, but, are you okay with not walking for 2-4 business days?"

        What am I getting myself into?(🤦🏽‍♀️).

"Boy if you don't shut yo light ass up..."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey hoes I'm bacc from my hiatus.

This lil book hit 2k so I'm update more.

Hey, just vote okay?

An-knee-wayz

Ily whoressssss
💙💙💙💙😈😈😈😈

Ps
     (I'M BOUTTA UPDATE AGAIN FREQUENTLY LIKE EVERY DAY TINGZ)