27

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

no update till 100 ACTUAL comments

We began running back to our apartment

We began running back to our apartment. As we were running, we noticed a group looking type of motorcycle gang . The loud sound of the motor was heard, before they even got in our eye sight.

"duck down" Red told me, and Jenna, and we listened immediatly.

We ducked down, behind this large, grass decorative stone flower pot.

Red ducked down beside us as, the motorcycle noises became louder, as the gang got closer.

Some of the guys drove past, without stopping, but the rest, swirled around in circles, around the decorative stone, that we were ducking behind. They ignored us, chuckling, and riding back with the rest of their friends.

I took a deep breathe, getting back up again, as we began to run again.

______

we made it to the back of our building, and the fence in front of the church, was right there. We looked through the small holes in the fence.

The door to the church was open, and the security guard was in the middle of the street, with blood on his chest.

There was a similar looking motorcycle gang, to the ones we just encountered with, but these had a symbol on their chest of the coats, that from a distance looked like the kkk symbol.

The klan members were in the church, and some were on the outside, making sure no one escaped.

One man, struggled to get out of the front doors, but was shot as soon as he became visible to the members outside. Once the guys were done, the men on the inside of the church, walked out, getting on their motorcycles, and driving off.

I covered my mouth, and Jenna, turned away.

"come on." Red told me, waving his hand, meaning for us to come in his direction.

We followed him and he went as he went around the fence, facing the front of the church, confusing me.

"what-" I asked, as he got closer to the church.

"we gotta see if somebody is alive in there" Red explained.

"i-" He cut me off immediatly.

"just come on" Red grabbed me and Jenna's hand

We drove to the address that Donovan had sent us

[ i finally remembered Bass's name 💀 ]

We heard gun shots as we got closer to the area. Tank decided to stop, feet away from the elderly home, and where Donovan was at.

We got out, lightly closing the doors behind us, each grabbing a weapon.

[ ever cringed at your own story ? same . ]

We walked up closer, before we could see anyone, and once we did we stopped. We seen people in white cloaks with triangle shaped hats on. The kkk?

fuck they out here, for ?

They began to stop, dropping of smoke grenades, to make it smokey, but the smoke wasn't harmful. Once they did, I sliced the neck of the guy in front of me.

Stokeley shot the guy beside him, as Tank took down two guys at one time. Isaiah shot one of the in the eye, and Rahime, and Danny tag teamed, snapping one of their necks. It was quiet so we heard the rest coming up from behind us.

We turned around, shooting them all, but not before Rahime got hit in the stomach, with a bullet.

Coolie ran to his aid, and i sucked my teeth, not annoyed but worried.

Rahime struggled to breathe as he clenched his stomach.

I walked to the front of the elderly home and base came out, looking as if he was expecting someone to attack him. I handed him a bag of weapons, and he greeted me with a handshake.

"thank you, vro" Donovan said with a smile.

"no prollem', stay safe tonight, man" I told him, noticing that Rahime was struggling.

"ion think-" Craig frowned at Rahime, before Lynwood cut him off.

"we can take care of him, he'll be good"

to be continued...

____

jadaseclipse