Chapter 6: Studios*

Nate's Pov

I just got out of work and I was exhausted. There wasn't much to my job, but the more boring it is, the more sleepy I become. It takes a lot to stay awake when there's nothing to do besides sell tickets to people who are wanting to go see movies. I much rather do something more interesting, but what can I do when I'm still in trainer school?

Everything was taken from my locker and I was about ready to leave the employee lounge before my phone went off. I answered without looking at the caller I.D and answered.

"Nate Speaking" I said, keeping my phone between my ear and shoulder while shoving everything into my bag.

"Hi honey!" One of my girlfriends spoke happily. I chuckled and closed my locker before heading out.

"Hey, what's up. I just got out of work"

"You hungry?" I smiled.

"I am" she wanted me to meet her at a little fast food restaurant by the food court of the studios, so I left the area and made my way to meet her. It was easy to spot her in the small crowd of people with that white hat of hers.

"You're pretty bold to come out in the open like this" I chuckled, sitting in front of her. Her eyes lit up when she saw me.

"Nate!" She got up to hug my head. I hugged her back and embraced her warmth before she sat back down "How was work?"

"Pretty tiring, but it's a job" she leaned on the table.

"I keep offering you a job with me in the studios! Why don't you take it?"

"It's too much work for a full time student like me. Graduation is soon and I need to focus on getting everything done. I still haven't decided what I wanted to do after graduation"

"You should be an actor!" I shook my head.

"I haven't decided. Besides, I can't just be an actor just like that" she shook her head.

"Yes, you can! I'll help you! My manager will work his magic" I chuckled. My girlfriend of many, Yancy, is an actress and idol of Unova. She's known across the Pokémon world and is popular through many things such as her acting, her singing, dancing, and even modeling. It surprises me how I managed to get a girlfriend like this, but it wasn't all that hard.

"Like I said, I'll think about it" I got up "want something to eat? I'm starving"

"No thanks. I'm on a special diet" I sweatdropped "Get your food to go. We're going to my trailer" I looked at her confused.

"We are?" she winked with her tongue sticking out. I quickly ordered my food, picked it up, and walked with her back to the trailers where most of the actors and actresses sleep in for the days they're here.

I don't get to see Yancy much, but she always seems to want to do things she wants to do and talk about herself, which is the typical thing all girls do.

As I thought that, a flash came up in my mind, making me fix what I just meant. No... not all girls does that.

"Nate" Yancy called. I looked up from my daze "You okay? You were staring at nothing" I chuckled.

"Sorry, I'm just kinda tired" she giggled and walked me into the trailer, where we saw her co-star, Christoph, sitting on the couch while watching the news.

"Chris!" Yancy held her hips, pouting "What are you doing in my trailer?" I looked at what was in the tv as they discussed whatever.

"I just wanted to make sure you made it here safe" Chris looked back at the tv, talking about some criminals that's been appearing around lately "There are people out there whose been harassing and robbing others" Chris got up "You shouldn't have left on your own, knowing your status" Yancy huffed.