Chapter 9: Movie*

Rosa's Pov

"You have to be more careful next time!" My older sister, Hilda, pointed at me while telling me off again while riding on the back of her Stoutland. "You had me worried sick last night! You better not get into anymore trouble! I'll pick you up from work tomorrow so you won't be clumsy again" I smiled, liking how I have my loud mouth sister back home with me. All I did was reach for her hand while she was walking beside me sitting comfortably on her Pokémon.

"I know, I know! You don't have to keep repeating yourself" I said "I'm sorry I was clumsy. How many times do I have to tell you?" She huffed.

"A million times! I will not stand to have a sister who can't even walk right!" I glared "Honestly! How do you fall forward and back? You've scraped your forearms and hurt your knees, and even twisted your ankle!"

"Hey! I'm the one in crutches!" She chuckled and smiled at me.

"I'm just kidding, sis" she pet my head "I'm just worried about you, is all. I guess I'm still in work mode" my older sister is a famous movie director in Pokéstar studios and has recently returned home after her major movie was finished. Her and her script writer are on break before they have to go back to work soon.

"Are you this mean to the people who work for you?" I sweat dropped. She shrugged.

"I only do it because they're lazy. Anyways, how was school? Anyone questioned your cast?"

"I just lied and told them it was from falling down the stairs. School felt pretty fast, since I skipped many of my morning classes"

"I loved skipping classes when I was in school" she looked at a random direction "Stay in school, kids" who is she talking to? Is she thinking she's talking to someone behind a screen? She must've overworked herself.

"How about when we get home I'll cook something up for us?" I asked. Hilda put her hands together.

"I would love that! I love your cooking!"

"Rosa!!" Someone yelled in a distance. Stoutland stopped walking when we looked back at who was shouting. It was Serena running towards me in high speed. I jumped, fearing she might hurt herself.

"Hey!" Hilda yelled "Slow down!" Serena looked in panic when looking at her feet unable to stop running. She took out a Pokéball and send out a blue froggy Pokémon.

"Cotton spore!" She yelled. Her Pokémon threw out some cotton to help her land safely. That would have been nice the other day...

Serena got up and dusted herself off before picking up her Pokémon "thank you, Froakie!" She smiled at her Pokémon and looked back at me "Rosa! I'm so glad I caught up with you!"

"You should be more careful" I frowned. Hilda gasped.

"No way! You have friends!?" I sweat dropped at how she made that sound "You said you didn't have friends"

"I don't" I looked back at Serena pouting "Something wrong?"

"I just wanted confirm if you're still on for dinner tonight in Café Audino!" I frowned and looked away.

"I really don't know, Serena..." Hilda looked at me.

"It's a very quiet restaurant! If that's what you're worried about! The place is small so there won't be a lot of people" Serena pushed.

"My sister is in town. I want to spend more time with her" I said. Hilda waved her hand.

"It's okay. I don't mind if you want to be with your friends!" She smiled. Hilda! You're not helping! "Just be back right after, okay?"