Chapter 34: Exam•

Rosa's Pov

The outdoor exam day was finally here and I can't even describe how tired I was. My friends and I had gone to a graduation dinner with our parents and stayed there until late. The food was too much for me to handle and I was falling asleep after all that dessert!

The surprising thing about it was Ethan had came almost halfway through it. He took everyone by surprise and apologized for his horrible ways of treating them. He even bowed over and over to me, apologizing over and over, even if I forgave him! He asked me to hit him, but that won't make me forgive him even more! Besides! I already hit him on Kris's request...

The next morning came and I was about to leave the house with my Victini invisible and Zorua as a little girl before Hilda stopped me with N in the living room.

"Good luck today, girl" she told me. She picked something up from where her feet was and walked over with the box she had yesterday "Don't forget to take your second gift" I waved my hands nervously.

"Why did you give me two gifts? The plant was enough!" I bowed to N "and thank you again for the gift! I was able to help my friends and save Victini!" He waved.

"Don't worry about it. It's the least I can do. You are my little sister after all" I wanted to squeal excitedly and looked at Hilda raising her brow at me before handing me the box. I kneeled down so I could open it, seeing an egg inside.

"I've received this as a gift for my new movie I directed before. I have a full party and you need more Pokémon, so I'm giving it to you!" She smiled.

"Hilda... You're serious?!" I gasped, gently taking the egg. She smiled happily "T-Thank you so much!" Victini showed herself to place her hand on the shell and Zorua touching it her small human hand "It's so warm... I feel a lot of moving!"

"Looks like it's going to hatch soon" Hilda said "You be good to it and get yourself a trainer card! Travel as much as your heart wants to" I hugged the egg and bowed to them both.

"Thank you so much! I'm definitely wide awake now! I'll be going now! Nate is waiting for me!" I ran out and saw Nate talking to Hilbert "hey!" I jogged over to them "look what Hilda got me! Isn't it cool!?" Nate smiled.

"Cool! An egg!" He put his hand on it "It's going to hatch soon!"

"I'm so excited!" Hilbert chuckled.

"It's nice to see you two like this again" he pet Nate's head "Get going, little man. Show your classmates how you learned everything from your big brother" Nate sweatdropped and moved him away so he could stand by my side.

"Whatever man" Nate chuckled, holding my shoulders from behind "Rosa and I are going to travel Unova, right?" I blushed.

"Y-You still want to?" As kids, Nate always dreamed of going on a adventure with me and Hugh. Today, I would think everyone wanted to take their own path, but it seems that Nate still wants to come with me! I don't want to push him, but I'm glad he asked.

"Duh! If you want" he then blushed. I giggled and nodded.

"If you put it that way, then yes!" We smiled at each other for a short while, almost not hearing Hilbert clear his throat. We jumped and looked away.

"Okay love birds. Off you go. Don't be late or you won't get your trainer card until later" I looked at Zoey climbing my shoulder in her true form and felt Victini in invisible form sitting on my head. Nate and I held each other's hands soon after I put my egg in my bag and we were on the way to Hugh's house.

"I can't believe we went this entire school year, well... the whole time since I came back to Aspertia... never getting involved with each other because of misunderstandings. It's strange now we're holding hands..." I smiled at our hands locked together.