Ch 53

She wasn't scared. No, she wasn't mad either. Maybe a bit worried, but mostly, Micky was pissed. How dared that witch kidnap her father? She considered herself a peaceful person, she valued life and tried to solve conflicts the best way possible, but right then. She swore she would kill Clarisse if she dared hurt her dad.

"What exactly did that witch say?" Micky asked her brother.

"She said she wanted you. He said to give yourself up for dad. She gave us two days." Stiles said, his mood visibly down.

"Where?" Micky asked.

"Beacon Hills, the most energetic place there." He answered.

"The Nemeton." The rest of the pack said at the same time.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Micky said standing up fast, too fast. She swayed and sat back down while holding her head.

"You need to rest." Lydia told her.

"The three of you need to." Steve agreed.

"Just because Zagan is out of my mind doesn't mean he's defeated." Micky said.

"We need to find a way to kill him." Tony said.

"You cannot kill a demon." Natasha said.

"She's right. A demon is energy, it cannot be destroyed... at least now like, make him disappear kind of destroy." Lydia said.

"Sound like there might be something to do with him." Hayden said.

"A demon can be destroyed only by God or by an angel." Natasha said.

"But there's something we can do. We can bind him." Lydia added.

"Bind him to what?" Sam asked.

"To anything, preferably an object and not a living thing." Lydia said.

"Like trap him inside a box?" Steve asked her.

"Something like that."

"What can be strong enough to trap a Prince of Hell?" Thor asked.

"That, I don't know." Nat said.

"Anything could, technically." Micky said. "As long as it was enough energy to contain Zagan's energy. Something to balance it."

"And how to you give enough energy to that? Like, with a battery?" Tony asked.

"No. It's mental power, like... like how Tulpas are created." Micky said.

"Like what?" Bruce asked.

"Tulpas. They are physical materialization of a thought, resulting in the creation of a being or object. It happened when many people believe in something and it becomes true." Lydia explained.

"If enough people believe something is magical, it becomes really magical and stays with that." Stiles said.

"Like the power of thought?" Bruce asked.

"Exactly like that." Micky confirmed.

"Then what about an ancient relic?" He suggested. "People always believe that certain things have magic, maybe they do and maybe they don't, but if enough people believe, it was magic right?"

"Right." Scott nodded.

"Well, what about religious relics?"

"That's an excellent idea." Lydia said.

"So are we robbing a church now?" Malia asked. The avengers gave her disapproving looks. "What?"

"There is no need to rob." Steve said.